Dave Allen meets #15 rated heavyweight Chris Lovejoy 10/31

I havent heard anyone use the word kibosh for a long time, great word, but now i'm curious...i thought it was a word used only in the UK, but it appears it isnt
Well, it likely is a predominantly UK word because both sets of my grandparents were straight off the boat from Sussex, England after WWI. So, both of my parents grew up using a lot of British language & slangs. And they passed it on to me.

Has there been a weigh-in yet?

Who on earth does King have for CLJ to fight? What current heavyweight has signed with Don King?

Has there been a weigh-in yet?

Who on earth does King have for CLJ to fight? What current heavyweight has signed with Don King?

Yeah, bro. Usyk 217 Chisora 255.

And the Dave Allen-Lovejoy fight is officially canceled. Don King mucked it up & either wouldn't take Hearn's money or he asked for too much. :mad:

Supposedly, King wants to match Lovejoy up with his other heavyweight Trevor Bryan for whatever meaningless WBA trinket that Bryan holds. But I can't tell you when the last time King actually promoted an event was. It's ridiculous.

Trevor Bryan - the heavyweight champ that no one has ever heard of, let alone seen fight.

I am now awaiting the WBA title fight between Manuel Charr and Fres Oquendo.

Last edited:
Back