Datsik emerges victorious

manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
Russian mixed fight legend Datsik emerged victorious over the British sportsman "Randy"

The fight was fought under bare knuckle rules (but with gloves?) and the towel was thrown in after only several seconds of the proccedings as Randy embaressed his British heritage.

Datsik looks like Lesnar but moves like a fierce viking, complete domination here.

Russian mixed fight legend Datsik emerged victorious over the British sportsman "Randy"

The fight was fought under bare knuckle rules (but with gloves?) and the towel was thrown in after only several seconds of the proccedings as Randy embaressed his British heritage.

Datsik looks like Lesnar but moves like a fierce viking, complete domination here.

He actually look good shape wowThey should do Datsik v arlovski 2 in UFC

Looks like a bigger Tank Abbot

mvFHqEr.jpg

You gotto admit, he looks way better than he did in the not so distant past. His belly is under control - heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in a better shape than Fedor - I wish I was kidding. Yep - this is as much of a compliment for Datsik getting his weight under control as it is a disparagement for Fedor, whose stamina has been lacking in his recent fights, due to increased weight/lack of endurance training (potentially due to injuries).

You gotto admit, he looks way better than he did in the not so distant past. His belly is under control - heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in a better shape than Fedor - I wish I was kidding. Yep - this is as much of a compliment for Datsik getting his weight under control as it is a disparagement for Fedor, whose stamina has been lacking in his recent fights, due to increased weight/lack of endurance training (potentially due to injuries).

Would not be surprised if Datsik continues to be in shape into his 50s and Fedor gets more rounder. I actually think he is better than both Emelinenko bros at this point, judging from his recent fights, he looks like a wrecking ball.

By the way, Randy is a top dog in the British Bareknuckle scene, 5-0 record with all KO's.

Many thought that Datsik had no chance but Datsik destroyed him in seconds

By the way, Randy is a top dog in the British Bareknuckle scene, 5-0 record with all KO's.

Interesting, thanks for posting. Absolute madness, when I clicked on the thread I was expecting some sort of joke or that it wasn’t actually Datsik. Shocked. Cheers mate.

Crazy. Datsik may be the last dude I'd want to face in a brawl, I can't believe he'd ever be counted out. He's got natural instinct, raw power, and more than a few loose marbles. That Arlovski win wasn't a fluke, and time isn't going to affect that like it would a more disciplined technical fighter.

Tanks for the video. That was awesome. Datsik is a full on beast now. Like a video game character.

Back