Dating A Woman Who's A Professional Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, bro. Why do my posts bother you so much? Some of us have actually lived lives & had experiences worth mentioning. And we're intelligent enough to recount them in an articulate manner. Maybe you should ask yourself why that threatens you & pisses you off so much. Because it has nothing to do with me. You're the one with the problem.

As for my boxing career, each & every time you've attempted to get under my skin with your disparaging nonsense, I've put you in your place with facts & you've climbed back into your hole when I've been through with you. Only for you to reappear a couple of months later to try your same debunked bullshit to try to discredit me. It's pathetic, man. Just drop it.

If my posts really irritate you that much then simply ignore them like I do all yours. Neither you nor your opinion is of any interest to me. So, why don't you take the same approach? Or are you so consumed by your obsession with me that you can't help yourself? If that's the case then maybe you should take a permanent vacation from Sherdog since you can't seem to control yourself.

Seriously, dude. Get a bloody life.

There's some weird bitter guys who follow people around on Sherdog and Harass them.

I don't even have anything against them, I just wish they wouldn't spend their precious energy doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back