Dat jiggle

Rosholt is making this boring, hope he gets KO'd and never fights again.

His mustache is a 9 but his fight IQ is a 0

All of the women's division fighters are better than this. Since when do we see fat slobs fighting in the women's division on the main card?

And the best women fighters create better excitement and competition than a lot of the better men fighters.

xTiTnAXToLOWYXX4NW.gif

I don't agree. I'm stoked about women's strawweight and "manlet" divisions. The upcoming flyweight title fight is one of the best fights of the year. Big old sloppy fat guys gassing out after 30 seconds, not so much.

Flyweight is lackluster outside of the top 3 or 4 guys. It's not better than HW.

I don't agree. I'm stoked about women's strawweight and "manlet" divisions. The upcoming flyweight title fight is one of the best fights of the year. Big old sloppy fat guys gassing out after 30 seconds, not so much.

Other than mm and Dodson there is nothing. And once mm beats Dodson theirs literally no one left. Atleast at hw there are several contenders for the belt. Flyweights depth is non existent

Yeah...it's not especially attractive, but I don't dwell on it. Begs the question: why wasn't THIS a prelim, & have CHRIS CAMOZZI VS. TOM WATSON on main card?

Im having a hard time keeping myself from laughing at dudes belly jiggle as he moves around.

Say what you want, he has good conditioning!
Was wrestledf'd for most of the fight and still kept head hunting until the end.

The fight wasn't all that bad. Better than the 2 before it.

Other than mm and Dodson there is nothing. And once mm beats Dodson theirs literally no one left. Atleast at hw there are several contenders for the belt. Flyweights depth is non existent

If Cejudo beats Benavidez he will make for a very interesting opponent for the winner of DJ/JD. Other than him and Benavidez being a high-level gatekeeper however you are correct.

Maaaannnn...if Rosholt ever loses just one more fight, I have a feeling he's gonna be cut, and FAST

I can't believe these are professional athletes....

>Clinch with Rosholt when has some sort of a momentum on the feet

>Take him down while he's almost out on his feet and clearly down two rounds with only 10 seconds left

Lowest fight IQ in the universe, Zingano would be proud

Flyweight is lackluster outside of the top 3 or 4 guys. It's not better than HW.

You both need to follow a bit more closely. Flyweight is packed with exciting fighters. Cejudo, Reis, Holohan, Linekar, Smolka. That division is buzzing. Meanwhile, heavyweight is full of 40 year old has-beens because nobody in proper athletic shape weighs that much.

Back