Darrion Caldwell would give TJ Dillashaw PROBLEMS

I was going to post pictures of Assuncao and Cruz with their hands raised

then I was like
giphy.gif

I don't even have to he just made my argument for me

Shernalysis 101

He came out the gates extra defensive, that kinda mind means he’s for sure a round earther too.

It worked out pretty good for them?

Cruz is 1-0 over TJ
Assuncao is 1-1 with TJ

So no.
Here is where you are wrong.

These takedowns did not win them even one round. They weren't able to hold TJ down.
What helped them is their striking.

And this is the result, as I mentioned, of great, proven MMA wrestlers. They didn't do crap to TJ with their takedown game.
Striking is what helped them. And Caldwell's striking is not on their level, at all.

So no.
Here is where you are wrong.

These takedowns did not win them even one round. They weren't able to hold TJ down.
What helped them is their striking.

And this is the result, as I mentioned, of great, proven MMA wrestlers. They didn't do crap to TJ with their takedown game.
Striking is what helped them. And Caldwell's striking is not on their level, at all.

My boy is going straight Chiesa @BC

Hold the L, son itll be okay

Yes darion is legit as f and would beat tj. No doubt in my mind

in my opinion he wouldn't be even top 5 in UFC, but ok then.. let's see how he does against Mayday if eventually that fight happens

Caldwell is the better wrestler but I think TJ pieces him up on the feet. Darrion striking is not that good at this point.

Also I think 135 would give Caldwell problems... after all he is moving up.

My boy is going straight Chiesa @BC

Hold the L, son itll be okay

My guy is in Phase 1 of Chiesaisms
The L will not be held, he’s too deep.

Both of you went full Chiesa against me - or more like Sonnens that claim they didn't tap.
I have proven and shown straight to your stupid faces that I'm right , and you're wrong.

Darrion Caldwell, as he is today, does NOT possess any threat to TJ, because his only threat is wrestling, and wrestling ALONE does not win a fight against TJ - and you proved it yourself by providing good examples of Cruz and Assuncao.

Checkmate ladies. See you next time, but you should bring more with you. Just you two is not enough to debate with me

Both of you went full Chiesa against me - or more like Sonnens that claim they didn't tap.
I have proven and shown straight to your stupid faces that I'm right , and you're wrong.

Darrion Caldwell, as he is today, does NOT possess any threat to TJ, because his only threat is wrestling, and wrestling ALONE does not win a fight against TJ - and you proved it yourself by providing good examples of Cruz and Assuncao.

Checkmate ladies. See you next time, but you should bring more with you. Just you two is not enough to debate with me

Fam, change your password without looking and logoff.

It worked out pretty good for them?

Cruz is 1-0 over TJ
Assuncao is 1-1 with TJ
Yea Assuncao beat TJ years ago via split then got dominated, and now gets to sit in purgatory hoping theres a shakeup. Cruz may get a rematch but I see him getting beat up this time after ANOTHER 2 year layoff.

TJ is champ how is that good for them? So they can tweet "Hey I split that guy YEARS ago" not very compelling

Does it matter? He's fighting fucking Noad Lahat next.

I hope he comes to the UFC when his contract with Bellator is done. There 135 division is garbage.

Yea Assuncao beat TJ years ago via split then got dominated, and now gets to sit in purgatory hoping theres a shakeup. Cruz may get a rematch but I see him getting beat up this time after ANOTHER 2 year layoff.

TJ is champ how is that good for them? So they can tweet "Hey I split that guy YEARS ago" not very compelling

Why are you talking about how they are doing now? The question is about Caldwell and someone asked how high level mma wrestling worked out fighting TJ for Cruz and Assuncio.

Yes he would give TJ problems, TJ would be charged with attempted murder

Only a submission threat?

0 finished via strikes?

TJ kills him inside 2 rounds.

Back