Darrill Schoonover calls out Rampage

I'd pay to watch that and another freak show Tito fight on the same card.

yeah joking. he's not fucking joking and he wasn't joking when he absolutely humiliated darrill on telly. i hope he gets his chance to face rampage

Agreed.

Rampage's bullying as a TUF coach was shameful.

The complete opposite of the example martial artists are supposed to be setting.

Starting at 2:22, you can hear Roy Nelson talk about what he did when Rampage tried to bully him on TUF, the Rampage/Schoon situation, etc..interesting listen:

Do it up Bjorn. I'd rather watch titties than 90% of the UFC lhws lol

If you are talking about actual titties... then agreed.

But... If you were talking about watching Schoonover fight... fukin LOL, youre a buffoon. You know hes one of those TUF guys you are always shit-talking.

titties is an embarrassment to himself. dude went on a 5 fight losing streak after tuf and is coming off a loss right now.

titties is an embarrassment to himself. dude went on a 5 fight losing streak after tuf and is coming off a loss right now.

BBBBBbut... Bombers says hes better than 90% of the UFC LHWs.

Titties has a different centre of gravity than other fighters, so Rampage won't be able to slam him properly.

I dont know who the worst TUF coach was...Rampage or chuck...

Both were a joke...

At least Chuck brought John Hackleman with him so his guys didn't have it too bad.
Rampage had Tiki Ghosn with him not a hard choice.

Big D seems to still be upset about the titties thing so many years later.

LOL

It's kind of sad that this is one of the most interesting fights for Rampage in Bellator at this point.

Big D seems to still be upset about the titties thing so many years later.

LOL

Well why not. The jerk humiliated him on national television for no reason.

The guy just went on the show to try to get into the UFC as a fighter and he walks off the set known to the world as Titties for the rest of his life.

He doesn't even have one tenth the titties of Brett Rogers and I don't see anyone making fun of that guy.

He doesn't even have one tenth the titties of Brett Rogers and I don't see anyone making fun of that guy.

Actually Corey Anderson from this season of TUF appears to have legit gyno so maybe all these other guys should be off the hook.

Well why not. The jerk humiliated him on national television for no reason.

The guy just went on the show to try to get into the UFC as a fighter and he walks off the set known to the world as Titties for the rest of his life.
He probably better off with titties than man who drowns animals

Back