Darrill Schoonover calls out Rampage

BoNs1ATIQAAXmPn.jpg

Honestly man I think Schoonover should just take a sledgehammer to Rampage's car at this point. Maybe even post it on YouTube.

He probably thought he'd catch some heat from people who take everything he says REALLY SERIOUSLY despite the fact that he is a joker. That's awesome though I would've retweeted it haha.

i didn't even get a chance to :(

I would want this purely to hear the trashtalk/promos

Darril: I'm going to give him a tough fight, something no ones given him in a while!
Rampage: ... I mean the man...has...titties! how can y'all lose to a man wif titties?

Imagine Rampage LOSING that fight.
Will he go on a... rampage???

Tittaaaaays!!

Bjorn- I've been wanting to watch this fight since Rampage and tit... I mean Schoonover been building up feud since Rampage wanted a piece of his breast and I can't wait to watch these animals go at it. They are literally going to kill each other. Don't forget to order it on PPV for just $45 bucks.

Maybe it's a good thing that Rampage left the UFC behind him, so that he can run out the clock on his career with calling out Schoonover and Toney, avoiding Newton, rematching Lawal, and almost fighting Tito.

Too bad Darrill didnt know how to handle Rampage's brutal bullying on TUF as Roy Nelson did; Roy just shut him right down.

I would like to see the fight, but Rampage would have to agree to no weight limit. Darrill has been around the 260 mark for a long time now, I could never see him cutting to 205.

Da Bombers has been like this since he joined. He's a shit troll.

A Heavyweight fight between Schoonover and a puffed up Rampage in Bellator? Count me in.

tito-vs-rampage-bellator.jpg

I dont know who the worst TUF coach was...Rampage or chuck...

Both were a joke...

Id watch it Darill would lose though. Don't think either guy is mad, I think Darill is just trying to use the situation to make himself some cash, can't blame the guy.

I dont know who the worst TUF coach was...Rampage or chuck...

Both were a joke...

gotta also put ken up there due to giving the guys a total of almost 4 out of the 6 weeks off, and half the time they went, their day was considered of getting on the treadmill and watching ken's old fights

Back