Darrill Schoonover calls out Rampage

I'd honestly have no issue with this at all. But in reality Rampage vs Mo 2, Tito, or Newton makes a million times more sense.

But I think bringing Titties up and maybe building him up or giving him a prelim fight to win wouldn't be a bad idea. If Rampage loses his next fight would be a good rebound for him.

The comments and teasing must have cut pretty deep. Years later and Titties still can't get over it.

I would want this purely to hear the trashtalk/promos

Darril: I'm going to give him a tough fight, something no ones given him in a while!
Rampage: ... I mean the man...has...titties! how can y'all lose to a man wif titties?

Make it happen bjorn

Apparently, Darrill is signed to MFC.

2lwkdg4.jpg

Titties been doing this for months. So bad everytime I looked at my twitter thats what I would see. So I told him I rather see mcsweeney knee him right in his eye so he would go blind and never be able to tweet again.

Then page replied back " Lol, what the film dweeb said."

Then guess page felt bad or something and deleted it. I thought it was funny as hell. You should think of it as an honor if page calls you names.

Titties been doing this for months. So bad everytime I looked at my twitter thats what I would see. So I told him I rather see mcsweeney knee him right in his eye so he would go blind and never be able to tweet again.

Then page replied back " Lol, what the film dweeb said."

Then guess page felt bad or something and deleted it. I thought it was funny as hell. You should think of it as an honor if page calls you names.
He probably thought he'd catch some heat from people who take everything he says REALLY SERIOUSLY despite the fact that he is a joker. That's awesome though I would've retweeted it haha.

Last edited:
Ok, so it is titties from TUF (wasn't sure at first when I first heard Rampage talk about wanting to fight titties). Well, I'll be cheering for him. He'll likely get killed but I'll be cheering for him.

it seems he never got over rampage teasing him and it still really haunts him to this day

Rampage behaved himself like a jackass towards Schoonover. Rampage would beat him badly in my estimation, but I would be rooting against him.

Perhaps, but I still found it highly amusing. Darrill is a big boy - he can handle himself. He's a pro fighter FFS!

No doubt, and that is certainly why he wants to fight Rampage. But Darrill's ability to handle himself does not make Rampage's behavior any better. He used his position as a coach to push around a fighter nowhere near his equal.

Back