News Darrick Minner released from UFC

He even lost to Ryan Hall on points.

He could have at least lost to a Ryan Hall Iminnerari Roll.

Has anybody thought that what if after all Krause is innocent and just wanted to share some sick bets with his online friends?

14-Dying-of-Laughter-Gif.gif
I thought so too. I was just wondering how a decent fighters and a pretty good coach has assets like Conor. I just thought he was one of the Kennedy's.

Sanko said Megan slept with him, and Megan said Sanko did.
I bet they both did lol.
Laura is best friends with Krauses wife, Krause was allegedly cheating on his wife with Megan. Laura stopped being friends with Megan due to that. Now Megan said Laura also slept with Krause. From the info that was given from training partners Megan seems to be a liar.

Laura is best friends with Krauses wife, Krause was allegedly cheating on his wife with Megan. Laura stopped being friends with Megan due to that. Now Megan said Laura also slept with Krause. From the info that was given from training partners Megan seems to be a liar.
this is how I understand the sequence of events too.

Yeah who would've thought the training partners would go against the ostracized lol.

I hope all bookies will refund bets on Minner.
I seriously doubt this stops at minner though. If the rumors about phones and laptops being taken are true (I haven't seen anything concrete) then they are expecting the scope of this to be multiple fights/fighters

I seriously doubt this stops at minner though. If the rumors about phones and laptops being taken are true (I haven't seen anything concrete) then they are expecting the scope of this to be multiple fights/fighters
is it worth to keep betting on ufc? or better to leave ufc betting altogether?

is it worth to keep betting on ufc? or better to leave ufc betting altogether?
I don't bet anymore personally, but the ethics would be a problem for me if I did. The UFC is probably still a safer bet than some regional organization in terms of combat sports

Back