News Darrick Minner released from UFC

ALL of them i'd say. Maybe not some of the non-UFc fighters....but.....where there's smoke there's fire.

Hmm.
Wonder what Laura Sanko and Megan Anderson think of all this....... gotta be interesting. One was a good friend and one allegedly a lover of Krause.
Was not Megan Anderson going all crazy about how bad they treated her , and yadada like 1 month ago?

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Even before this recent shitstorm, Minner was ultimately a lackluster fighter with a limited skillset who has pulled out of multiple bouts. He earned a lot of goodwill with the UFC making his debut as a short-notice injury replacement against a weight-missing Grant Dawson before putting together two wins, but after that it was all downhill. At the end of the day he's a dude with an ugly 2-4 record in one of the most stacked divisions in the sport right now and shows no signs of getting better even without the associated baggage.

ALL of them i'd say. Maybe not some of the non-UFc fighters....but.....where there's smoke there's fire.

Hmm.
Wonder what Laura Sanko and Megan Anderson think of all this....... gotta be interesting. One was a good friend and one allegedly a lover of Krause.

Sanko said Megan slept with him, and Megan said Sanko did.
I bet they both did lol.

Last edited:

10b4b9ad9902e1ccd41a17ee11150191.png

BonyShowyEeve-size_restricted.gif

Was not Megan Anderson going all crazy about how bad they treated her , and yadada like 1 month ago?
yup that was about it. Quite recently.
somehow this whole thing is all connected. Probably Megan Anderson somehow got word the Feds were involved and thought this was her moment to put the boot in.

anyway, UFC clearly don't want the Feds crawling all over them over some kinda of alleged betting / racketeering scandal so they've taken some heavy-duty action to protect their business and distance themselves from the whole Krause thing.

Minner better come out and talk about this situation. He has to know something.

Real question though. Can someone tell me why it is possible to bet on WWE/AEW matches?

As it turns out being directly involved in fixing fight outcomes is frowned upon.

Who knew?

Back