Darren Till will beat everyone else at Welterweight.

I believe Darren can do a "Cejudo" I just think that he has to stay at WW to do so.

Saying that Darren isn't elite striker is as stupid as saying that Brock isn't elite wrestler.

No he isnt.

Okay, lets say Darren till is an elite striker: does that mean adesanya is some next - level - super - ultra god level striker?

You are delusional as fuck.

belive whatever you want
<36>

/case closed

His only challenge other than the champ is Wonderboy. I'm convinced now more than ever, after his last fight. Neither Usman or Colby can outstrike Till, and don't have the one punch knock out power that T Wood has. Nor the fight IQ. They have the wrestling, but as we saw on Sat night, no amount of wrestling prowess will work when you're fighting a LHW. Till didn't even have to defend that hard. He just planted his feet, and T Wood couldn't do anything. He looked like a little kid holding his dads leg. Darren will be be future champ.
He didn't throw a punch?

Naw Darren Till doesn't have any outstanding attributes except weight cutting. Overrated.

Till is just another loser from that island near Europe who can open cans but a real American black man owned him like a child.

TBH he looked lost in the clinch against Woodley. I can see Colby putting him against the cage and decisioning him. He stuffed all of Woodley's takedowns so i don't know if Usman would be able to take him down.

Till would absolutely destroy one dimensional Colby.

I mean too be fair whilst Till didn't go much in this match its not the kind of fight that means I don't want to see a rematch, Woodley basically landed big early rather than dominating, he might do so again but its less of a foregone conclusion.

Last edited:
Nope, anyone that knows a little jujitsu will finish him easy especially now that it's widely known he's a white belt.
Even if they can't take him down, flying armbars and flying triangles. People will pull guard and imanari rolls and ankle picking him from bell to bell. His jujitsu has been exposed and now he's pretty fucked, there's a lot of wws that can take advantage of this fact and choke him out.<36><TheDonald><TrumpWrong1><DisgustingHHH><3>

His only challenge other than the champ is Wonderboy. I'm convinced now more than ever, after his last fight. Neither Usman or Colby can outstrike Till, and don't have the one punch knock out power that T Wood has. Nor the fight IQ. They have the wrestling, but as we saw on Sat night, no amount of wrestling prowess will work when you're fighting a LHW. Till didn't even have to defend that hard. He just planted his feet, and T Wood couldn't do anything. He looked like a little kid holding his dads leg. Darren will be be future champ.
We already saw what happens against a guy with a wrestling background, he’s just too green

aside from Usman and Wonderboy i agree with you. till is still a beast

Yeah, except anyone with decent wrestling.

But that doesn't matter since Dana protects him from those guys anyway, lol.
Usman would destroy him, Colby would destroy him. He's overrated as fuck.

Manufactured bullshit UFC hype-train. Also he's ducking Middleweight.
He stuffed all four of Woodleys takedowns so I don’t really believe that for a second. Tyron is very fast and hits very hard. Colby hits like a girl and is slower than Tyron with worse wrestling.

Usman is the better option but still no where near the level of Woodley

It is 50/50 with Till and Wonderboy. Most others (besides Tyron) Darren would walk through. Especially overrated hicks like Covington.

Back