Darren Till will beat everyone else at Welterweight.

I agree with this 100%. The issue is with the UFC though, not with Till.

If you recall, Till even said publicly in the post-fight interview after the Cowboy fight that he did not think he deserved a TS.

Absolutely, I like Till, but I automatically root against fighters that receive a push like that from the UFC and are allowed to dodge tough match-ups in order to get fast-tracked to the title.

And yeah, we've seen the result. It was way too early for Till to face Woodley or to challenge for a title in general.

Till wins his next fight and people will claim he'll destroy Woodley in a rematch. I can't wait.

He was clueless on the ground, but maybe he was just confused, because of many punches.
Usman, Maia, Colby will wrestlefuck him, or choke him out.

tills striking is so fucking overrated

ShrillBleakButterfly-size_restricted.gif

NA overrated.. I say this as a brit

His performance before Cowboy were not impressive.. He's failed weight a few times

He comes and blitzes a career LW in cowboy.. (guy who can't deal with pressure).. and gets a split in a nothing right vs Wonderboy.. which he won by knocking him down in the 5th

How striking looks incredibly tentative when he isn't fighting a lw he doesn't fear

He was clueless on the ground, but maybe he was just confused, because of many punches.
Usman, Maia, Colby will wrestlefuck him, or choke him out.

It is possible but his advantage in striking is at least as big as their advantage in ground. I'll believe that Darren would beat anyone of them.

"I'm Convinced now more than ever" Really? Even after he landed like 2 strikes his last fight? #1 Bullshit <{cruzshake}>

He landed ONE strike. IIRC 57-0 in sig strikes and 74-1 in total strikes.

I agree with this 100%. The issue is with the UFC though, not with Till.

If you recall, Till even said publicly in the post-fight interview after the Cowboy fight that he did not think he deserved a TS.

You mean after his fight against Wonderboy?

He ain't staying at 170 for long. I can see him take one more fight at ww to silence critics and confidence boost than its most likely off to 185

Whats your point? People here say that his striking elite level ... its like saying: " ngannous wrestling is elite".
tumblr_mwakn2B0uL1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

73pf84.jpg

4VhLvG0.jpg

It definitely is, guy was professional at age of 15 for fuck's sake. You don't see WB as a elite level striker?

Yeah, except anyone with decent wrestling.

But that doesn't matter since Dana protects him from those guys anyway, lol.
Usman would destroy him, Colby would destroy him. He's overrated as fuck.

Manufactured bullshit UFC hype-train. Also he's ducking Middleweight.
The fight went to the ground because of a knockdown not because Woodley wrestled him to the ground. His TDD is still a question mark but when you saw him lock up with Woodley even Woodley felt the size difference.

Till had issues against Woodley because he wasn't comfortable dealing with elite striking & wrestling at same package. It would be totally different story with guys like Colby or Usman because he wouldn't need to worry about their striking at all.

Till is inexcusably one-dimensional. he gets by by his size, which wont last forever, and gets promoted by Dana because he doesnt like Woodley as champ.
anyone remember Thatch?

This ain't it chief. MW is murders row compared to WW where Till enjoys a size advantage. Don't forget he made 169 for his title fight. He only has to cut to 171 until he gets another shot.

LOL What? The champion and #1 contender are fat WWs. MW is far from a murderers row.

His only challenge other than the champ is Wonderboy. I'm convinced now more than ever, after his last fight. Neither Usman or Colby can outstrike Till, and don't have the one punch knock out power that T Wood has. Nor the fight IQ. They have the wrestling, but as we saw on Sat night, no amount of wrestling prowess will work when you're fighting a LHW. Till didn't even have to defend that hard. He just planted his feet, and T Wood couldn't do anything. He looked like a little kid holding his dads leg. Darren will be be future champ.

Colby can surely smother Till. Just like he did RDA.

Yeah, except anyone with decent wrestling.

But that doesn't matter since Dana protects him from those guys anyway, lol.
Usman would destroy him, Colby would destroy him. He's overrated as fuck.

Manufactured bullshit UFC hype-train. Also he's ducking Middleweight.
Wrestling wasn't what failed him it was his poor defense.

Wrestling wasn't what failed him it was his poor defense.

Well guess what, the threat of wrestling changes the complexion of the stand-up fight and the fight in general.
We've seen it so often, I can't believe i still need to explain that shit.

Back