Media Darren Till weighs in for UFC London

171 lbs with the towel and looking like he needs water and a sandwich asap.

Go to MW dude he is jacking his system so bad and for what, he might even perform better with extra life in him at 185.

He said it himself that he's a fookin' light heavyweight fighting in the welterweight division

He said it himself that he's a fookin' light heavyweight fighting in the welterweight division

At first I was thinking exaggeration to intimidate this guys with his size but the more weigh ins we have of him he might not be kidding xD. At the very least a MW.

171 lbs with the towel and looking like he needs water and a sandwich asap.

Go to MW dude he is jacking his system so bad and for what, he might even perform better with extra life in him at 185.

NERD ALERT

Thats a perfect cut, you want scary, watch Aldo, or Bendo, this was cake.

He's another example of a guy who falls between the current divisions.

If we make this shift, you see guys like Colby, RDA and Cowboy at 165, and guys like Till at 175.

He could technically fight at middleweight, considering his size is all frame, he's not struggling to make welterweight because of excess muscle. I think he would be best suited for 175 if it happens.

at 0:19 you can see Till hand the scale guy something.

looks like the pay off got caught on camera..
:)

I don’t understand how he weighs so much, not very muscular

They are failed Welterweights because they were less successful as Welterweights and never got near the title there than moved up to become the top guys at MW.
Whittaker moved up to MW because the weight cut got too insane, he's iterated this multiple times. What is with you people.

Nobody is talking about the fact that till didn't actually make the weight ?

Commissioner saying “Put your shorts back on” is the highlight of the weigh-in for me.

Back