Media Darren Till weighs in for UFC London

Yoel is 5 9 at best. I think both dudes are 185 ers albeit different dimensions.
images

Conor actually looks good there and NATURAL looking!

How are they failed ww's if they are either champions or contenders? People change as they get older and with training.. gastelum is undiciplined but has enough natural talent to get by.. i'm just not sure he'd be better at ww..
They are failed Welterweights because they were less successful as Welterweights and never got near the title there than moved up to become the top guys at MW.

They are failed Welterweights because they were less successful as Welterweights and never got near the title there than moved up to become the top guys at MW.

Ah, in that sense.. absolutely..

I think we are losing out on good fights because of all the cutting.. more brain damage, drained fighters with less cardio.. it's a shame really..

Lol, Whitaker and Gastelum, two failed WWs who are now the top two guys in the division....
What? Failed welterweights?

What is Kelvin’s record at WW? Did he ”fail” as a fighter because he lost a split decision to Tyron fucking Woodley, when he was like 24 years old?

And Whittaker is dominating just because there is no competition in MW? He obviously hasn’t gotten any better in like 4 years, since he lost to shit striker in Wonderboy Thompson as a 24 year old fighter.

Yeah, obviously two failed welterweights.

Get fucked, dummy. You clearly aren’t very bright, so I suggest you think long and hard before you post.

<DisgustingHHH>

Ah, in that sense.. absolutely..

I think we are losing out on good fights because of all the cutting.. more brain damage, drained fighters with less cardio.. it's a shame really..
I can't disagree with that.
I've always found the concept of weight cutting absurd especially at the level it's at now.

People love to take about "how much the game has evolved" but the reality is the only thing that's evolved is the average size in each weight class getting significantly larger due to more advanced cutting techniques.

I remember wrestling in highschool and the first time I weighed in over my usual class my coach telling me to go bundle up and jog in the sauna so I could lose the 3 pounds before the next weigh in. I gave him a puzzled look and was like "fuck that man, I'll just go in the class I made weight for, why the fuck would I want to go jog on the spot in a sauna fully dressed just so I can wrestle in a class 5 pounds lower, 5 pounds makes no difference to me"

I was blessed with being born overpowered for my size and didn't find the extra 5 pounds changed anything though so maybe I was just lucky like that. I did the same thing in Boxing, whatever I weigh is what I weigh and that's were I'll compete.

What? Failed welterweights?

What is Kelvin’s record at WW? Did he ”fail” as a fighter because he lost a split decision to Tyron fucking Woodley, when he was like 24 years old?

And Whittaker is dominating just because there is no competition in MW? He obviously hasn’t gotten any better in like 4 years, since he lost to shit striker in Wonderboy Thompson as a 24 year old fighter.

Yeah, obviously two failed welterweights.

Get fucked, dummy. You clearly aren’t very bright, so I suggest you think long and hard before you post.

<DisgustingHHH>
Lol, I would take the time to respond to this in depth but " shit striker Wonderboy" tells me all I need to know so fuck it.

Till is an overrated nobody who is afraid of MWs and is a bully.

171 lbs with the towel and looking like he needs water and a sandwich asap.

Go to MW dude he is jacking his system so bad and for what, he might even perform better with extra life in him at 185.
Romero would flip him upside down and take his lunch money.

I can't disagree with that.
I've always found the concept of weight cutting absurd especially at the level it's at now.

People love to take about "how much the game has evolved" but the reality is the only thing that's evolved is the average size in each weight class getting significantly larger due to more advanced cutting techniques.

I remember wrestling in highschool and the first time I weighed in over my usual class my coach telling me to go bundle up and jog in the sauna so I could lose the 3 pounds before the next weigh in. I gave him a puzzled look and was like "fuck that man, I'll just go in the class I made weight for, why the fuck would I want to go jog on the spot in a sauna fully dressed just so I can wrestle in a class 5 pounds lower, 5 pounds makes no difference to me"

I was blessed with being born overpowered for my size and didn't find the extra 5 pounds changed anything though so maybe I was just lucky like that. I did the same thing in Boxing, whatever I weigh is what I weigh and that's were I'll compete.

Yeah.. madness.. i'm really hoping for more guys to fight closer to their natural weight to set an example..

I'd probably have to reach 145 at 6' to be competative strength wise (forget that realistically any professional fighter could wipe their ass with me) and i'm seeing all of those "little manlets" being a lot more powerful than "regular man sized" 200lbs arm chair coaches..

Both amazing and horrible if you think of it.. tibau is fucking 5'10 and built like a super hero at 155.. insane..

Dude cuts a lot of weight but his endurance hasnt been an issue, went 5 rounds with Wonderboy easily

10 lbs of pure muscle is atleast 2 years of work if you focus solely on it.. with cardio and a fighters training is a different beast with usada..

If you doubt me you could just pile up 10lbs of meat the next time you go shopping and then imagine adding that to your body..

Was gonna call bullshit because i gained about 15 lbs in a year while still retaining similar bodyfat...
But then I remembered that was during teenage years and over half of that was probably just my body overall filling out lmao

I dont think itd take a pro athlete 2 years to do 10 lbs though, they dont have a normal day job and can afford proper nutrition in excess

Yeah.. madness.. i'm really hoping for more guys to fight closer to their natural weight to set an example..

I'd probably have to reach 145 at 6' to be competative strength wise (forget that realistically any professional fighter could wipe their ass with me) and i'm seeing all of those "little manlets" being a lot more powerful than "regular man sized" 200lbs arm chair coaches..

Both amazing and horrible if you think of it.. tibau is fucking 5'10 and built like a super hero at 155.. insane..
Lol, pretty much. As a severely overpowered "Manlet" myself though I have to admit I've always found it amusing how people seem to equate height with strength.

"He's way bigger than you dude, are you sure you want to do this"

Lol, bigger than me? He's taller yeah but the guy is skinny as a rail.

Size outside of extremes really doesn't mean much when it comes to strength and in the real world among non professionals heart and will to win can and often does overcome size. In my experience anyway.

The whole 171 is ridiculous too.
You're fighting at WW come in at 170 or lower. The +1 makes no sense at all to me.

Moving to 185 and putting on 10 lb of muscle isn't exactly difficult, he'd just need to train and eat a bit differently for a while.
the 170+1 pound is simply to avoid risking cancelling a fight due to a slightly miscalculated weight cut, but the problem is that people actually aim for 171 instead of 170 anyway so it basically makes no difference anymore.

He wants nothing to do with monsters like Romero, Jacare, Costa, Whittaker... Gastelum, Weidman, Adesanya.

Nope, better cut that weight, son!

<6>
Imagine how much of a heart Rob and Kev have.

He's weighed in at 170 or less for 3 of his 8 UFC fights.

2 of the 4 times he missed 171 and had to fight at catchweight.

5 times out of 8 he's been over 170.
So what. 171 is perfectly allowed in non title fights. What's the problem with weighing 171 ?

The weight watching guy saw that it was a little over 171, that's why he was so quick to end it.
The scale also never showed that it was 171 properly.
Don't have a problem with it, just an observation.
Till is like 10 pounds heavier than Masvidal

Was gonna call bullshit because i gained about 15 lbs in a year while still retaining similar bodyfat...
But then I remembered that was during teenage years and over half of that was probably just my body overall filling out lmao

I dont think itd take a pro athlete 2 years to do 10 lbs though, they dont have a normal day job and can afford proper nutrition in excess

Yeah, if you are still growing you can have very nice gains and also the first year of training when you're reaching your full hormonal potential.. after that it evens out..

I'm not sure how much stock to put in those numbers honestly as sources seems to differ a lot but filling out/gaining isn't the same as putting on pure muscle..

Some truely all natty bb should put some light on it.. but then again all natty is a matter of opinions.. many of the products aren't really natty even if you pass a drug screen with them..

Oh wow what a surprise Till still can't make 170.

Edit:
He's weighed in at 170 or less for 3 of his 8 UFC fights.

2 of the 5 times he also missed 171 and had to fight at catchweight.

5 times out of 8 he's been over 170.
So we’re just gonna act like Till is the only one who makes use of the extra lb.

Back