Media Darren Till weighs in for UFC London

171 lbs with the towel and looking like he needs water and a sandwich asap.

Go to MW dude he is jacking his system so bad and for what, he might even perform better with extra life in him at 185.

Looks like McG doing his 145 cut, sick as a dog!

I'm not buying him being a mw.. sure, he is a gigantic ww but romero is supposed to be the same height as till and even if till is big for a ww he's not romero, weidman or luke.. or costa.. he'd need to add some serious muscle..

But then again.. gastelum is fighting for a title..

He looks fine, just a shit haircut
Lol the haircut does make it look worse but you can't deny that his face looks gaunt, and his body looks like it's 2% body fat.

171 lbs with the towel and looking like he needs water and a sandwich asap.

Go to MW dude he is jacking his system so bad and for what, he might even perform better with extra life in him at 185.
He wants nothing to do with monsters like Romero, Jacare, Costa, Whittaker... Gastelum, Weidman, Adesanya.

Nope, better cut that weight, son!

<6>

Even his Ronda Rousey tattoo looked anorexic

I'm not buying him being a mw.. sure, he is a gigantic ww but romero is supposed to be the same height as till and even if till is big for a ww he's not romero, weidman or luke.. or costa.. he'd need to add some serious muscle..

Yoel is 5 9 at best. I think both dudes are 185 ers albeit different dimensions.
images

An interm title for the chance to fight for the real title which is being held by a failed WW after it was vacated by the WW goat. I'm sensing a pattern here....

He wants nothing to do with monsters like Romero, Jacare, Costa, Whittaker... Gastelum, Weidman, Adesanya.

<6>
Lol, Whitaker and Gastelum, two failed WWs who are now the top two guys in the division....

The whole 171 is ridiculous too.
You're fighting at WW come in at 170 or lower. The +1 makes no sense at all to me.

Moving to 185 and putting on 10 lb of muscle isn't exactly difficult, he'd just need to train and eat a bit differently for a while.

He is pulling a James Vick weight cut.
I hope he get knocked the fuck out for choosing to fight smaller guys.

<6>

He will also be bigger and feel better then on WW, he should really try it out it's not like he has Trex arms or anything making it a really hard life for him at the next weight class.

His business just seems so silly looking from the outside.

Yoel is 5 9 at best. I think both dudes are 185 ers albeit different dimensions.
images

Yeah.. hence the "supposed to".. :)

I'm just saying there is difference between hardly making 186 and hardly making 171..

You could be right though.. he probably fills out pretty quickly if he were to go to 185.. i'm just not seeing this giant.. i think usman, ponzi etc is as big as him..

The best scenario would be not cutting..

The whole 171 is ridiculous too.
You're fighting at WW come in at 170 or lower. The +1 makes no sense at all to me.

Moving to 185 and putting on 10 lb of muscle isn't exactly difficult, he'd just need to train and eat a bit differently for a while.

10 lbs of pure muscle is atleast 2 years of work if you focus solely on it.. with cardio and a fighters training is a different beast with usada..

If you doubt me you could just pile up 10lbs of meat the next time you go shopping and then imagine adding that to your body..

When he flipped the double bird... man I got shivers

Seriously, dude is so tough and alpha, I'm glad he gets the promotional push he does, that type of personality is exactly what the sport needs

I gotta go to the toilet I've got so much adrenaline pumping through me right now

that double bird... classic

An interm title for the chance to fight for the real title which is being held by a failed WW after it was vacated by the WW goat. I'm sensing a pattern here....

How are they failed ww's if they are either champions or contenders? People change as they get older and with training.. gastelum is undiciplined but has enough natural talent to get by.. i'm just not sure he'd be better at ww..

He weighed in at 169 against Woodley. Had no doubt he'd make weight this time.

images
Lol @ needle dick trying to flex on Romero of all people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back