Darren Till wants to help Mike Perry

He has offered it a few times before and Perry has rejected it before, so I don't know if they are really friends yet.
I’m pretty sure till is setting him up for the ultimate troll.

If the UFC doesn't turn Mike Perry's Adventures in Liverpool into a weekly reality show i'd be bitterly disapointed

Perry trained at Jackson's at one point and blamed them for his Cerrone loss. Greg Jackson was very familiar with Cerrone and his ground game and Perry shoots and gets subbed. Jackson Wink said that was not in the game plan at all. I think Perry is an idiot and doesn't take direction well. I don't now if having a camp would do much for him.

I would comfortably call him a striking genius. Dude's performances against Bobby Knuckles and against the NMF belt holder were pretty brilliant. All three athletes were performing at Just Bleed Mensa level, IMO.

He clearly lost to Whit and the Wboy fight was pretty close, Till looked much bigger than him.

How in the hell will he have an easier fight against Till? Till has way better takedown defence than Kevin, and his striking is superior to Marvin and will give him at least as much problems as he had against Kevin standing up. I agree that Till has lost an opportunity and Vettori moved passed him, but it doesn't change that Till is just bad matchup for Vettori.
Till is very conventional and predictable.
Hes high level no doubt but vettori is a good striker despite what many believe and better than he showed vs holland.
Till should win and maybe impressively but I'm just saying that Kevin had success because he is a bit of a wild man. Hes hard to read.

till just wants a new punching dummy

perrynose.png

He clearly lost to Whit and the Wboy fight was pretty close, Till looked much bigger than him.

He lost, but it was still close. He was bigger than WB, but both his arm and leg reach is less than WB's and that's much more important in the game they were playing.

Back