Darren Till wants to help Mike Perry

Till went from rubbing me the wrong way early in his career, to liking him now, I think the turning point for me was Sweet Caroline..
<seedat>

Mike Perry is a modern day Phil Baroni minus the best eva

If Till wanted fight Vettori so much he should have just reached the cage for the fight yhey signed, instead broke himself like some 85yo grandma fallen from the seat becoming be the 7th guy to pull out against Marvin

On positive side current Perry woman is much much hotter than the original one

I'm not so sure, I think Kevin had success because he is so wild and pretty unorthodox.
Marvin would have a much easier time with till.
Either way, I'm a till fan but it has to be said, you kind of disqualify yourself from talking shit about a fighter that you had the opportunity to fight and you pulled out from said fight.
You suggest fighting with a broken collarbone? Then Vettori said he’s faking .....anybody would respond

I'm not so sure, I think Kevin had success because he is so wild and pretty unorthodox.
Kevin also have huge height/reach compared to Till
KH 190/205 cm
DT 183/189 cm

Its very weird and extremely entertaining. Darren Till aint no genius,but he looks like Einstein compared to Perry,and the whole thing is just fuckin awesome.

I would comfortably call him a striking genius. Dude's performances against Bobby Knuckles and against the NMF belt holder were pretty brilliant. All three athletes were performing at Just Bleed Mensa level, IMO.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: HHJ
Mike Perry is a modern day Phil Baroni minus the best eva
I feel like Mike did more with it,but if Phil had come along nowadays so would he.

Is there any soul food in the UK? Don't see Perry making the trip otherwise.

Dude is a brawler and also a not so talented fighter. There will be always a place for a guy like him in mma.
Hes a lower level chris leven. Your right though some promotion will keep paying him enough for him to stay fighting into his 40s probably. He will make reasonable money because he was a name in the ufc and end his career like 25-23 or something like that with even more brain damage than he already has. Still not a terrible life

Perry himself needs to commit to defense. It doesn’t matter who “helps” him if he doesn’t do this. He has decent offensive striking, power, and underrated grappling skills...but until he commits himself to defense he can count on more one sided beatings and broken noses.

How in the hell will he have an easier fight against Till? Till has way better takedown defence than Kevin, and his striking is superior to Marvin and will give him at least as much problems as he had against Kevin standing up. I agree that Till has lost an opportunity and Vettori moved passed him, but it doesn't change that Till is just bad matchup for Vettori.

Didn’t Till previously claim that nothing would come above him becoming UFC champion? Including his family and kids? Remember him saying he hadn’t seen his child in Brazil for months or something, made me think at the time he was an idiot.
He was taking the piss as they call it

Didn’t Till previously claim that nothing would come above him becoming UFC champion? Including his family and kids? Remember him saying he hadn’t seen his child in Brazil for months or something, made me think at the time he was an idiot.
that was before he fought woodley and it was too pump it up lol

Perry has sustained too much brain damage to get better lmao its over

Till is playing him. Just trying to get Latory close so he can try and see if he can get at it. Then forever will he talk shit to Mike. And post it all over social media. It would be the ultimate troll.

Perry just doesn't have the skills and isn't getting any better with age. Don't worry though the UFC will keep him around as a side show for another year or so.

It’s a nice offer but it’s an empty one.

Perry, with a new bird and new baby, isn’t gonna get them up from their American surroundings and bring them to Liverpool for 2-4 months.

Does anyone else want to acknowledge that Perry is most likely a ticking time bomb who is probably going to end up as the next War Machine? You've got this extremely violent, unstable personality and now you're adding these severe beatings he's taking on top of it. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

I get that feeling too. A few more beatings like this might set him off.

Back