Darren Till vs. Nicolas Darby @ UFC Dublin

Interesting fight here. I'll take Darren Till based off his more impressive debut and me being a Brit.

I like Till in this one, he impressed me in his debut.

I like Till in this one, he impressed me in his debut.

I also think Till is more dangerous on the feet and I'd like to think he has decent submission defense due to him fighting out a camp where the fighters have most of their wins by submission.

Dalby has a strong will, he isn't going to be easy to keep off. I haven't seen enough of these guys to make an educated guess.

Uh nice. Haven't watched Till's fight, I'll do that now.

Rooting for Dalby all the way of course.

Till impressed me more than Dalby. I'd go for him. Not a bad fight.

I do like Till in this fight. I think Dalby is obviously stronger, he also fought a more legit opponent in his debut. I just think eventually he'll absorb more shots, and Till clinch is pretty nasty especially after a full camp. I think he'll get a late stoppage.

It's impressive. You should definitely watch it.

Watched it. Yep, he's dangerous. His GnP was vicious and he has pretty good range and a decent roundhouse kick. Battle of the kicks?

Will be a tough fight.

Don't know much about Dalby, but I think Till wins due to the fact he can speak fluent Portuguese

What a silly match up. Two prospects going against each other so early??

hoping Dalby can outwrestle/cardio him. Dem elbows looked nasty!

Till is from my city, I've heard about how good his stand up is for quite some time.

He looks very big at that weight too.

Till ftw.

Till is a beast, Dalby is also great and fought a much better opponent in his debut that Till did.

But I have Till taking this one.

Damn it, like them both... this seems to be the trend lately, ah well... this will be a fun fight.

Back