Darren Till vs. Jorge Masvidal Official Main Event UFC Fight Night London on ESPN+

Who Wins?

• Darren Till

• Jorge Masvidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
But...I wanted to see the two cocky Brits punch themselves in the face
Well if they both won or lost their bouts they could face each other next, but mainly I'm trying to give Masvidal a winnable fight (I only picked him in this poll because Till is such a bum, but he's huge and will be the favorite)

Why are people still buying this Till nonsense? Mas is the better striker, and will certainly outclass Till on the ground, if that's where he wants it.
masvidal is a better BOXER, not the better STRIKER.

and lol i really doubt masvidal can take till down, woodley couldn't even get his takedowns on him, till will be too big and too strong.

aren't you a huge muay thai nerd? shouldn't you like till?

If it goes to the score cards Till will for sure get a backyard decision.....even if Masvidal dominates.

I see a total of 17 strikes being thrown the entire fight.

I think both are overrated but Masvidal as been overrated longer, but at least Till is overrated fighting at home..

Till will probably win a split decision, but Masvidal might make him look like shit in the process. The Gamebred way*

I don't think so. Masvidal got outclassed by Thompson who got outclassed by Till.

Why are people still buying this Till nonsense? Mas is the better striker, and will certainly outclass Till on the ground, if that's where he wants it.

Based on what? It certainly didn't look like that against WB.

Till should smash Masvidal. This is again LW vs LHW.

masvidal is a better BOXER, not the better STRIKER.

and lol i really doubt masvidal can take till down, woodley couldn't even get his takedowns on him, till will be too big and too strong.

aren't you a huge muay thai nerd? shouldn't you like till?

A huge MT nerd is right. Which is why I can appreciate Masvidal, who is much more than just a boxer. I know that Till has some MT experience, but in MMA, he’s not putting it together nearly as well Jorge does.

RedPerfumedGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

w0jk987njhlz.gif

i14895_n4_medium.gif

tumblr_m77db1mQs61qaa8d1o1_500.gif

You just watch and see. Mas will outstrike Till, and when the time is right, the openings for the TDs will be there.

Just because Till managed to stuff a couple of early TDs vs Woodley, when he was fresh out of the gates, doesn’t mean that he can’t be taken down. Especially against someone like Mas, who has so many tools to distract you with. Cutting as much weight ashe does can’t be good for Till’s stamina either. If he can’t close the show early, or at least keep Mas from putting the pace on him, Jorge will drown him.

Till will prob win but rooting for Masvidal.
Till should man up and go to MW.

Till is going to win this by having huge advantage in understanding of range and timing.

Based on what? It certainly didn't look like that against WB.

1. Wonderboy fights nothing like Till.
2. Masvidal landed more strikes on him in 3 rounds than Till did in 5.

Till is going to kill himself on the scales, and Masvidal will definitely bring more heat than a pot-shotter like WB.

Jorge has fought huge WW before and hasn’t been manhandled against the bigger man. Mutante and Larkin were huge WWs. Watch Jorge vs Larkin to see his striking defense at its best. Jorge went toe to toe with Lorenz and really put in on him towards the end when Larkin was fading.

not main event material

but i think the last decent card was like 2008

masvidal beats till in a 5 rounder, 3 rounds i'd question it

till is overrated as fuck

Masvidal. I seriously do not get what people see in Till. He is slow as fuck and that will always be a major problem for him. Jorge is going to light him up.

I think gamebred will take this. Till will throw the kitchen sink at him and he will walk thru all.of.it. Jorge has an epic chin and can take massive punishment. That's how he blasted cerrone same way. I got Jorge by tko late rounds.

Back