Darren Till vs Israel Adesanya

Israel pieces him up with some Matrix level striking...

Till has issues committing and I don't think his aggressiveness and pressure will serve him well when he does. Israel has shown growth in leaps ands bounds, fight to fight, i would expect him to hurt Till, unless he gets clipped.

Israel is the better and more diverse striker. I like till but he only has leg kicks and a left hand, no setups. He has that karate issue where he goes face first no hands up when he throws his left as well, woodley countered him nicely. Size, confidence, patience and power are his biggest attributes but once he fights people his size he's gonna have problems. Israel probably wins a clear dec, till has a good chin and israel is no ko artist either, he would fight a conservative fight.

Isreal KO.

Till is too slow for Isreal imo, but who knows how he looks at MW. Till with some speed could possibly chop those legs down. Isreal is too tricky and versatile for Till imo.

I would say Israel's the one who is overhyped right now. Till's actually beaten legit competition, whereas Israel's best win is Derek Brunson. That doesn't prove he's a world beater in my book.

I mean Till really only beat cerrone, who’s always hit or miss.

I thought WB shoyldve gotten the decision but either way nothing really happened in that fight.

Idk.

Stylebender would embarrass him. Till style is so perplexing. He’s a pressure fighter who doesn’t throw any volume and has a limited arsenal of attacks. He just marches forward looking to land that counter left. Israels footwork and creativity would give him nightmares

Back