Darren Till vs Israel Adesanya

BlackPanther

קℓล†เиµм вэℓ†
@Brown
Reaction score
Till is supposed to move up to 185 and wants that Stylebender Smoke. It's a very good matchup stylistically and who do you think wins?

Israel wins via UD with a higher striking output

It would be a striking affair which favors Israel. Israel has more experience and has less holes in his game.

Till is supposed to move up to 185 and wants that Stylebender Smoke. It's a very good matchup stylistically and who do you think wins?

I think Till is very good. Who knows I guess. I suppose you'd favour Israel, but Till is very good. I think this is the one where Israel likely might win but then again, Till has more than a puncher's chance. I say 60/40 Israel, just because Israel is bigger and longer and has better kickboxing experience, but I think Till would hold his own win or lose. I wanna say though, Israel has a lot more hype behind him compared to his skills than Till does. I think Israel might be better, but I don't think not by that much if he is.

It be interesting to see him face another very high level and technical striker besides WB. Stylebender is more aggressive too, so it should deliver. Till might perform better than he did at WW too as he won't have to kill himself as much to make the weight. Not sure which one I'm picking yet.

If this fight happened I would probably be betting on Till since he would be the underdog.

Pretty amazing matchup indeed, hope it happens down the line. However, Israel is already in title contention and Till hasn't even fought once as MW, so this fight at present makes zero sense (unless somehow Israel loses to Silva...).

That’s the type of fight the UFC should be making for Israel. The Israel/Anderson silva fight just makes zero senses at this point in Silva’s career. Silva will get crushed.

Israel by KO, Till is very overrated.
I would say Israel's the one who is overhyped right now. Till's actually beaten legit competition, whereas Israel's best win is Derek Brunson. That doesn't prove he's a world beater in my book.

I would buy a card main evented by this fight at MW.

Would be a tremendous fight. Both guys still have
Some question marks.
Going by what we’ve
Seen so far I’d go with Israel. I haven’t seen accuracy like that in an mma guy like him.

I like both guys a lot. Israel has the look of a guy who can’t take a Good shot,
So I’m curious of that

Izzy finishes till badley would be an easy finish for izzy

This would be a nice fight, hopefully it gets made at some point.

Till has all the tools to win but his mental game is off.

He might start a conversation mid fight, and start lovingly hugging his opponent after every attack while congratulating him for his every move...

I think till wins
Especially if he mixes in some takedowns as I assume he has the bjj advantage
Israel’s hasn’t proven himself vs another legit striker

He might start a conversation mid fight, and start lovingly hugging his opponent after every attack while congratulating him for his every move...
Armchair psychology right here
How is his mental game off
Do you know him?
How did you come to this conclusion

I think till wins
Especially if he mixes in some takedowns as I assume he has the bjj advantage
Israel’s hasn’t proven himself vs another legit striker
lol Till is virtually unknown in the kickboxing / Muay Thai world. Israel clowns him standing up.

He fought 4 times last year and dominated all of them and Derek Brunson was suppose to be his biggest test and Derek did absolutely nothing to him. I think his Hype is warranted and additionally add the fact he is already a decorated kickboxer on top of all of this.

Pat Barry is a retired HW.

Back