Darren Till the next biggest MMA superstar

Nah, you're a weeb.
The name, the picture.
You're a weeb.
Came in here and called us nerd, you sure YOU'RE not projecting?
Dumbass weeb lol.

Nah I'm not actually it's just you. You know a dumbass when they think they know everything about you from an internet username and picture. Fuckin idiot.

yeah a 2018 join date with more likes than you.
No one likes your ass.

306275_o.gif

“Likes” were introduced about 2 years ago...

That sounded better in your head..

Better luck next time.
Naw dawg you're projecting your deep-seated insecurity of me being Alpha male AF, unlike this beta ass weeb that won't get off my dick and let us two adults talk. It's ok to be insecure about my lack of insecurity.

Naw dawg you're projecting your deep-seated insecurity of me being Alpha male AF, unlike this beta ass weeb that won't get off my dick and let us two adults talk. It's ok to be insecure about my lack of insecurity.

I see I taught you a new word "projecting" you been using it a lot.
I guess I am kinda proud.
So my time has not been a total waste.

I see I thought you a new word "projecting" you been using it a lot.
So what field are you in? If you're not making at least 30 an hr.. I don't think you have room to talk down to me about my education.

I see I taught you a new word "projecting" you been using it a lot.
Plus it seems you're too dumb to realize I'm just egging you two along as I sit here and sip my whiskey. You can leave anytime.

He doesn't strike me as the brightest. When you are notoriously big for the weight class, missed weight twice out of six fights, got a title shot after missing weight, I'd say it's perfectly normal for the media to consistently ask him about his weight. Yet the guy acts like it's an outrageous and disrespectful thing to aska

Only 1 out of Till's last 5 fights have been exciting. Masvidal, Pettis and others also looked "exciting" when they dominated and KO'd Cerrone. And Till has only beaten one Top 10 WW in a very close UD. Let's wait a bit before we jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
Tokey :eek::eek::eek: is a loser who comes to Sherdog to shit on posters and feel better about himself. It's pathetic.

So what field are you in? If you're not making at least 30 an hr.. I don't think you have room to talk down to me about my education.

Well I dont like to talk personal stuff on the internet because its nobody's business, and as you know its easy to lie.
But I can say I spent +13 years in the gaming (console /PC /Mobile) industry, I been involved in research gaming projects with Nokia ,Sony Fraunhofer and others.
I given talks at universities.

Now I am ironically enough involved in a education project.

So a typical fat basement dwelling asshole.

Well I dont like to talk personal stuff on the internet because its nobody's business, and as you know its easy to lie.
But I can say I spent +13 years in the gaming (console /PC /Mobile) industry, I been involved in research gaming projects with Nokia ,Sony Fraunhofer and others.
I given talks at universities.

Now I am ironically enough involved in a education project.

So a typical fat basement dwelling asshole.
Impressive. Sounds like a good job.

Its hard to judge a fighter's abilities when they are twice the size of their opponent.

Back