Darren Till responds to Wonderboy’s evaluation of him.

Can't stand the way he talks. Hope Wonderboy kicks his head off.

Humble pie for dinner.

I hate Scousers almost as much as I hate pikeys. But not as much as I hate wonderboys fighting style. I have no dog in this fight.

Does anyone else already hate darren till? This dude acts sounds and most likely is a huge prick. His arrogance will be his demise.

I wouldn't worry about that. Dana has sicked Wonderboy on him and that is not a good place to be. Outside of Tyron, Wonderboy tunes people the fuck up.

I thought thompson's assessment was just honest. And if he thinks he's gonna rattle WB with anything, then WB is right and he's way over confident. including kickboxing, WB has had like 80 fights. He fought at MSG for the belt. Dude's a pro, he doesn't get rattled. Till could certainly catch him and KO him, but if they fight 50 times, maybe he beats WB 1 or 2 of those. He's just not on the same level of striking yet.

Yea, Wonderboy had a long career in combat sports before he joined the UFC. Till is not likely to "put the fear of God" in him like he thinks. He might beat Wonderboy but he can't make Wonderboy check out mentally.

Liverpool went from being an upbeat, always smiling comedic culture, to an insecure, victim city, still bitter about Hillsborough, The sun Newspaper, Jamie Bulger and that wee boy that got shot on his bike by some guy called Norris Green from the Crocodile Crew.

That's why most young 'lads' from Liverpool seem to be fake arrogant yet deeply insecure, trying too hard to be the alpha male, because they don't want to be seen as weak victims like their compatriots.

Shut your fucking prattle Till.

Just joking, hope he wins. YNWA

This got a laugh out of me haha, most people won't know what you're on about on here though

I thought Masvidal was a more legitimate threat & he barely mounted any offense against Wonderboy. Is Till really that good? All I've seen is his KO over Cerrone.

Absolutely. Wonderboy's control of Masvidal pillar to post was one of the few times I have seen Masvidal completely contained like that. Till has that punchers chance but I think he's in for a rude awakening. People will argue that MT (Till) is the perfect foil for Karate (Wonderboy) but we shall see, it always comes down to the skill of the individual fighters.

I thought Masvidal was a more legitimate threat & he barely mounted any offense against Wonderboy. Is Till really that good? All I've seen is his KO over Cerrone.
Who is the girl in your av?

Till is the better striker and WB is very overrated as far as striking goes, that's the resume of this fight

Stephen has more finishes with his hands than his feet, including pre-UFC. He went into Canada as a teen and was the outsider until he became GSP's striking coach. He's used to a big stage and won't get rattled. Anything can happen in a fight, but if Till needs Stephen to come in rattled, he's in for a bad night.

It was a shit sandwich. No doubt you never took English in college, and probably never went in the first place.

You don't even know what a shit sandwich is. It means something shit, surrounded by two things that are good, hence the sandwich analogy. Useless prick.

This got a laugh out of me haha, most people won't know what you're on about on here though

As Stewart Lee says: "The only thing worse than no one laughing, is one person laughing. It suggests that what you do has some artistic merit, but zero commercial future."

Rooting for the American but should be an excellent clash of striking styles.

Stupid fight to make. Far too early for Till to go in against someone of WB's calibre.

Same thing happened with Choi. UFC throw their potential stars to the lions too quickly.

On paper Wonderboy has accomplished much more however I’d like to think Till had his team were intelligent enough to come up with a gameplay that won’t play into his hands and lead to a boring UD for Wonderboy. I don’t think Till beats Wonderboy in a kickboxing match, he needs to mix it up.

Back