Darren Till responds to Wonderboy’s evaluation of him.

I think we may have a JUST BLEED special on our hands folks.
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
Nah, Wonderboy will just outpoint him easily. Don't get excited about this one. Wonderboy will control the rage and win a meh decision.

To me, it all depends on how WB shows up. If he tries to do a more patient, point fighting style in this match I think he can frustrate Darren. Even if he decides to unleash some more of his heavier attacks I feel he could possibly be too quick for Darren to catch. But I also thought Cerrone was going to smash Darren as well :confused:

Tries ^^^ that's all he does Vince, he's a wait, point, & counter fight in/out fighter slower footed fighters can't pace him. Guys who move well and can bully him give him trouble and Till can put it right on him don't allow him to sit back, spin, & counter...

Liverpool went from being an upbeat, always smiling comedic culture, to an insecure, victim city, still bitter about Hillsborough, The sun Newspaper, Jamie Bulger and that wee boy that got shot on his bike by some guy called Norris Green from the Crocodile Crew.

That's why most young 'lads' from Liverpool seem to be fake arrogant yet deeply insecure, trying too hard to be the alpha male, because they don't want to be seen as weak victims like their compatriots.

Shut your fucking prattle Till.

Just joking, hope he wins. YNWA
Did you really just type all those words expecting people to read them?

So much this. Gonna be a snoozefest
This will be bumped. Wonderbread has better kicks but that is it. Till is excellent from range and has superior power. Wonderbread is nowhere close to being immune to a superb striker like Till.

Tries ^^^ that's all he does Vince, he's a wait, point, & counter fight in/out fighter slower footed fighters can't pace him. Guys who move well and can bully him give him trouble and Till can put it right on him don't allow him to sit back, spin, & counter...
We'll have to see how it plays out. Definitely looking forward to the match up.

I'm honestly surprised that he cares. Pretty sure he slung his fair share of mud at Wonderboy. He should have expected this.

Wonderboy is karate fighter and excellent counter striker. He is fighting against young, hungry and crazy striker with excellent understanding about timing & distance. First time in his career Wonderboy is trying to be the bad guy, play some mind games & it makes me feel like Wonderboy is little bit scared about Till and his boxing skills.

I look forward to Wonderboy winning and Sherdoggers telling me they never rated Till.

I feel like Till's physicality is being ignored in this fight. He's bigger and stronger than Thompson for sure and has the potential to assert that here.

Who's to say that Till doesn't mix it up and go for a more grappling oriented gameplan? It's easy to think that it's going to be a pure striking match due to the stylistic aspect but you cannot overlook the fact that we're talking MMA here.

Shit happe
Go back and watch him vs Masvidal, his striking including punches is super high level. The guy was almost 70 - 0 as a kick boxer, and that's not just from his kicks buddeh. Doesn't mean he can't win, but there is nowhere on the feet where young mr till is even close to WB's level.
shit happens in a fist fight. I would not be surprised if till KO wonderboy

Besides beating Cowboy, has Till really looked that good in the UFC? I don't recall any of his other performances as being significant.

I think he was really solid against Ayari & Velickovic.

"I... I... I... me... me.... me...."

The poor guy is about to get Joanna'd, I think

Go back and watch him vs Masvidal, his striking including punches is super high level. The guy was almost 70 - 0 as a kick boxer, and that's not just from his kicks buddeh. Doesn't mean he can't win, but there is nowhere on the feet where young mr till is even close to WB's level.

The guy was almost 70-0 in kick boxing....and yet nobody never heard of him. never saw him fight in any tournament that really mattered.

Good mma fighter though

Not sure what Till is talking about here. He’s the young upstart that has confidently claimed he’ll wipe out Wonderboy. All Wonderboy has said on MMA Hour and the presser was the truth - that Till hasn’t achieved much yet and may have vastly underrated Thompson.

I feel like this is going to look alot like the Masvidal fight. Wonderboy probably takes it by UD or a late finish. Till has a huge weight cut. Don't think his gas tank will hold up 5 rounds.

The guy was almost 70-0 in kick boxing....and yet nobody never heard of him. never saw him fight in any tournament that really mattered.

Good mma fighter though

The point was, he has tons of fights, the idea that Till is gonna rattle him or "scare him" is laughable. He may beat him but he's not gonna rattle him.

Till has definitely updated his game and his striking has come a long way. That being said, WB is just a horrendous matchup for him.

Back