Media Darren Till Responds To Jared Cannonier Fight

I have no idea why people think Till is a good striker.... He got absolutely dealt with by Woodley, and then kfto by Masvidal. Jared's striking is really good and he has probably more power than anyone else at MW. Till would be mentally retarded to actually take this fight.
Till is a good striker. He's not the highest caliber but definitely up there as well above average. His experience and fight IQ/focus are questionable but he has skills.

You can't call black people monkeys or gorillas, trust me I lost my job over something similar...

/s
Well that was stupid of you. But in the case of Cannonier it's completely different. Make sure you put that "Killa" in front though.

Till is a good striker. He's not the highest caliber but definitely up there as well above average. His experience and fight IQ/focus are questionable but he has skills.

He's top 5 MAYBE, but anything beyond that is objectively false.

One of them will get the Harambe fate... you got 1 small Gorilla and a big Gorilla in an enclosure and only one comes out alive.

With tills iffy jaw as of late, he would get koed by the power of the cannon. He hits very hard and even at a disadvantage in reach I'm sure, he could make up it easy with a couple of power shots. I like till, but he needs some less powerful punchers to get his swagger back. A few years ago canon wasnt like he is now. He has got it all together as of late and I dont think till can take it these days.

Back