Media Darren Till Responds To Jared Cannonier Fight

I wonder why is cannonier? Why not pronounced cannon- ee-ay
Like cormier or poirier- corm- ee-ay
Poir-ee-ay
French name. Can be prononce different ways.
"English word cannoneer, an artillery soldier who operates a cannon"

I have no idea why people think Till is a good striker.... He got absolutely dealt with by Woodley, and then kfto by Masvidal. Jared's striking is really good and he has probably more power than anyone else at MW. Till would be mentally retarded to actually take this fight.

Till would win. Much higher skill level plus without cutting he wouldn't even be at a size disadvantage.
Cannonier used to fight HW and LHW. Till is an inch taller, but I'm pretty sure Cannonier is certainly the bigger man.

article-2344307-1A6567E0000005DC-665_634x730.jpg
These things are endangered, cannonier can not be put up against one of these beautiful vanilla gorillas, peta would fucking lose their shit.

more of this
tumblr_pesjwe2yk51r7vh24o1_500.gifv

Crazy that this would be a guy that started UFC as a WW facing one that started as a HW. It would be just like when Conor fought a man tree times his size ;-) ;-)

Crazy that this would be a guy that started UFC as a WW facing one that started as a HW. It would be just like when Conor fought a man tree times his size ;-) ;-)

You can't call black people monkeys or gorillas, trust me I lost my job over something similar...

/s

Till do nothing but stand there with his fish lips throwing feints. overrated AF

Till just beat one of the most dangerous guys at mw in Kelvin. This would be a good fight.

Back