Darren Till on Colby: “If someone threw a boomerang at me I’d rip their f**king face off”

Isn't ripping a person's face off both illegal and seemingly excessive?

Yeah, talking shit after that Woodley performance, ok then!

Isn't ripping a person's face off both illegal and seemingly excessive?
Gotta remember everything about Till is excessive, like his massive amounts of unwarranted confidence.

Most of all is his signature in-fight facial expression: the strange, agitated monkey face. A fellow sherdogger brought this to my attention.

usa_today_10254291.0.jpg

Yikes. Bad face, bro.

Gotta stop that weakshit sooner than talking shit to HWs.

Yeah sure, you'd rip Werdum's face off, Till...

<puh-lease75>

Till's trying to fight Jorge a former 155'er and Wonderboy is trying to fight Pettis a former 155'er. Lol

Wonderboy and Till just need to rematch and stop trying to fight irrelevant fighters.

Towards the end of his interview on bisping’s show recently, they talk about quite a bit but towards the end just start shitting on colby and its fantastic hahaha

Love how Bisping has no filter and calls everyone on their bullshit, probably my fav mma related podcast currently haha

Everybody hates Colby. Nothing new here folks.

Bisping and Till are UFC shills that kiss Dana's ass (and rewarded handsomely for it). Now that Colby dared to challenge his inept decisions there is an all out social media campaign against him. Colby is the hero we need and yet you celebrate his demise?

Bisping and Till are UFC shills that kiss Dana's ass (and rewarded handsomely for it). Now that Colby dared to challenge his inept decisions there is an all out social media campaign against him. Colby is the hero we need and yet you celebrate his demise?

Lol Bisping is the exact opposite of a shill. Been raking Jones over the coals for being a steroid cheat for weeks

Lol Bisping is the exact opposite of a shill. Been raking Jones over the coals for being a steroid cheat for weeks
He's a company man through and through. Manufacturing some beef with another fighter is just part of his act.

Lol i understand what Till is trying to say, but we're talking about Werdum here.
There is nothing to do but either take the L.....orrrrrrrrrr call the cops...a la Colby.

Lol i understand what Till is trying to say, but we're talking about Werdum here.
There is nothing to do but either take the L.....orrrrrrrrrr call the cops...a la Colby.
He should have took the L. You do not talk shit about someone like that then run away from the beating you deserve, especially if you are trying to be a fake tough guy

He should have took the L. You do not talk shit about someone like that then run away from the beating you deserve, especially if you are trying to be a fake tough guy
Oh I agree 100%.
Don't talk shit if you're not willing to back it up.

Werdum would of tied you into a pretzel till

Back