Darren Till looks like MGK

Bumped into him at UFC 220 and he definitely does not

A friend of mine opened for him some years ago.

Interesting. Are the majority of sherdoggers in their 40’s? I, personally, don’t give two toots about MGK. He’s a mediocre artist if I’m being as objective as I can be. Still, I know of him.

Friends of mine are already dismissing newer artists for simply not embodying what used to be hip hop. I find that mindset narrow minded.

Ya I think we have a large population of at least 30+ olds up in here. Many of us have followed MMA for the last 20 years(since Pride started).

I am an old hip-hop head, and I sorta follow what is going on - I had seen the name MGK, but I had no idea who he was or what music he made untill he took Eminems name in his mouth*shrug*
And I understand why people dismiss newer artists(I am talking in the hip-hop genre here) - a lot of it is trash. They sound the same, rap the same way, say the same shit, and act the same way - I have listened to hip hop for 30+ years, and I think this is the WORST period for rap music ever.

But I guess that is how it will always be - the older generations not liking the newer generations music/clothes/tatoos and so on.

Back