Darren Till looks like MGK

Why not just say machine gun kelly?

dHZ5EK5.gif

With This MGK shit

Not really.

that guy's music is complete trash. he's a total wanker.

If you wanna come at me with a sub, Machine Gun And I'm talkin' to you, but you already know who the fuck you are, Kelly..

Sherdog constantly confirms the mma fan base is mostly comprised of out of touch nerds.

Most of us are too old to be in any way interested in some up and coming pop/hip-hop artist. Only reason most people have heard of him is because he made a diss to Eminem. (Pretty weak diss, nice beat though.)

Besides -

Who da fook is that guy ? (please insert gif)

MGK looks like Till...

If Till had AIDS

A lot of people don't know who MGK is. He may be the hardest hitting 170 pounder.

Last edited:
Stipe used MGK song as his walkout song... It's the Cleveland anthem...

Most of us are too old to be in any way interested in some up and coming pop/hip-hop artist. Only reason most people have heard of him is because he made a diss to Eminem. (Pretty weak diss, nice beat though.)

Besides -

Interesting. Are the majority of sherdoggers in their 40’s? I, personally, don’t give two toots about MGK. He’s a mediocre artist if I’m being as objective as I can be. Still, I know of him.

Friends of mine are already dismissing newer artists for simply not embodying what used to be hip hop. I find that mindset narrow minded.

So saying he looks like a fellow UFC fighter = wasteland but saying he looks like some bitch who sings or something is HW material? Mods please!
You're welcome.

But this is an MMA forum you dumbass.....not the fugazi white rapper chat room(which I am sure you are also a longtime member).

48IT.gif

Nice job with "Fugazi" usage, I imagine most don't know what that means but to be fair MGK is a real white rapper and by the time Eminem is done with him he will be a household name, lol.

They both look like meth heads

Oh that guy Eminem made fun of?

Back