Media Darren Till calls out Yole Romero

Darren Till just don't give a fook!

“I’ve got a girlfriend who’s seven months pregnant, I don’t really care. I’ve got a daughter in Brazil who I haven’t seen for a year, I don’t really care. I just care about legacy and greatness. That’s what I’m in this for.”

That's sad because his legacy is mediocrity at best.

My thread reached second page, thanks everyone who accompanied me on this amazing journey, God bless you All

Darren Till just don't give a fook!

“I’ve got a girlfriend who’s seven months pregnant, I don’t really care. I’ve got a daughter in Brazil who I haven’t seen for a year, I don’t really care. I just care about legacy and greatness. That’s what I’m in this for.”
It's like Romero saying he will go back to Cuba and see his son he never sees if he won the title. It was weird how it was sorta played as emotional but it was kinda a shitty move to create a stipulation to see your son lol.

It's like Romero saying he will go back to Cuba and see his son he never sees if he won the title. It was weird how it was sorta played as emotional but it was kinda a shitty move to create a stipulation to see your son lol.
bispingripcubanflaglolb80b0651dc4498a0.gif

Calling out a fighter who isn't even in the same organization, and who is not even fit to pass a pre-fight medical? What a badass move. Till should move up the rankings for being so brave and edgy.
This video is not very new...He did it when Yoel signed with Bellator

Calling out a fighter who isn't even in the same organization, and who is not even fit to pass a pre-fight medical? What a badass move. Till should move up the rankings for being so brave and edgy.
He is just joking around...

Back