News Darren Till arrested in Tenerife after 'stealing a taxi and trashing a hotel'

That’s what the old timers say, don’t get caught in the Canary Islands. Somebody’s going to sing.

except conor who really doesnt represent the irish well at all

True. A couple of years ago, when Conor started building his "brand" I talked to a friend of mine who at the time worked and lived in Dublin. He said that the Irish don't particularly like him.

Oh I agree but the Spanish don't mind taking the money and keep serving drunk's more cheap alcohol and there's even Brits and Irish that setup bars in Spain and continue it..........but saying that I have traveled to Vietnam and in a place called Nha Trang you will find Russian's doing the same...... It's always the case that when you have a place that's cheap and easy to get too and has sun and a beach you will find the low life's..........

Least he didn't break a phone or hit a pregnant lady, so it's all good.
Yeah true.

He just abandoned his kid and baby mamma in Brazil because apparently he is too focused on MMA and becoming a champion.

540391.jpg

When you have so much money from those Reebook bonuses, it's only normal to do wild and illegal stuff.
Dana should pay them less

I'm seriously beginning to support that notion. As an employer I'm damn sure not giving my workers raises just so they can commit felonies.

Yeah true.

He just abandoned his kid and baby mamma in Brazil because apparently he is too focused on MMA and becoming a champion.

There is more to that story, plus it is some British humor behind it. Unlike the other 2 who have done a lot worse.

People laugh and tbh it's funny as fuck, but I always worry about guys like Conor and Darren's Visa's.

Dern' Till cant hold his beer apparantly.

This would be a really big fuck up in America. GTA is like a guaranteed prison sentence

Necktat gonna necktat.

Back