News Darren Till arrested in Tenerife after 'stealing a taxi and trashing a hotel'

Well who of us hasn't crashed his car into a pregnant woman then came back to take all the dope lying in the car ? Is normal.

He had a couple shitty incidents then he learned how to party responsibly. By the time he tested positive for cocaine, he had been keeping it private for a while.

Unlike Conor getting coked out and going on rampages everywhere, and Till who got coked out with a bunch of tourists in Spain and stole a taxi / thrashed an hotel. That's definitely some coked up shit.
if i had a nickle.....

1DsjeJa.jpg

Is that a Hillsborough reference?

Another thing you have in common with us, ze Germans. The Great Towel War is the best thing ever to happen between Brits and Germans, we're all the same ;)
Bloody elderly germans. They're not allowed to leave their towels there. The sign says so!

Lol you obviously don't watch enough football
It's just a term I used as a dumb kid and as an adult I retired it from my vocab. If you are a decent person you'll reach that point in your life some day as well.

He's having a rough month it seems.
First being flat KOed cold on home turf then problems with police in Spain.
I am just not sure if he can afford all these things with the money he has earned.

Who is surprised that Till is indeed a lowlife? Nobody.

I mean just look at this dopey mug:

images

The brits seem well behaved when they visit the U. S, i cant recall them trashing bars and beating up people in la or nyc

They're scared that us 'Murcans will just shoot their asses, judging by how they constantly carry on about how barbaric we are about the freedom to own a gun thing. The message here obviously is that guns are good because they keep them rowdy foreign tourists in line :cool:

So UFC fighters finally decided to start acting like all other professional athletes? Got it.

They still have a long way to go to catch up to NFL players, though.

When you have so much money from those Reebook bonuses, it's only normal to do wild and illegal stuff.
Dana should pay them less

Oh I agree but the Spanish don't mind taking the money and keep serving drunk's more cheap alcohol and there's even Brits and Irish that setup bars in Spain and continue it..........but saying that I have traveled to Vietnam and in a place called Nha Trang you will find Russian's doing the same...... It's always the case that when you have a place that's cheap and easy to get too and has sun and a beach you will find the low life's..........

If you've ever watched "Geordie Shore" on MTV, that's how it looked like. My girlfriend even said "Oh, so Geordie Shore, really is a "reallity show" :D :D

Back