News Darren Till arrested in Tenerife after 'stealing a taxi and trashing a hotel'

ConorMcGreor-itis is spreading in the UFC...

Absolute scum.

edit: British tourists not you, lol. :D :D

till is from england, he's english

you never hear shit about welsh, scottish or irish tourists, except conor who really doesnt represent the irish well at all

lWhFdnR.gif

<{Joewithit}>

That's what happens when you grow up thinking you're invincible. Eventually, you get brought back down to earth. Now, i'm assuming the guy has freaking lost it.

I've been to spain twice in the last year and believe me, the locals do not like the Brits. We just get drunk and cause havoc, it's embarassing

Another thing you have in common with us, ze Germans. The Great Towel War is the best thing ever to happen between Brits and Germans, we're all the same ;)

That's all foreshadowing Liverpool getting raped by Barcelona, I guess.

His one on one interview with Masvidal was all I needed to know. The guy is a fucking moron. “I want to be the hardest man alive” Ok dude. Enjoy all of the currency that comes with being “hard”.

The brits seem well behaved when they visit the U. S, i cant recall them trashing bars and beating up people in la or nyc

spain?

lol try every fucking touristy place you brits go to. absolutely obnoxious all over the planet

Can confirm. Get asked all the time if I'm British wherever I am. Usually with a smart ass smirk on their face as if they are about to rip me off or try to scam me.

Then when I reveal that I'm Scottish they start smiling from ear to ear bringing other locals over saying "look they are Scottish!" and give me free drinks, free desserts, free directions to places I don't intend on going. It's madness.

They must just be so glad that they haven't came across another English tourist.

<Fedor23>

i've been to Spain last summer and the Brits are really the worst.

Oh I agree but the Spanish don't mind taking the money and keep serving drunk's more cheap alcohol and there's even Brits and Irish that setup bars in Spain and continue it..........but saying that I have traveled to Vietnam and in a place called Nha Trang you will find Russian's doing the same...... It's always the case that when you have a place that's cheap and easy to get too and has sun and a beach you will find the low life's..........

The brits seem well behaved when they visit the U. S, i cant recall them trashing bars and beating up people in la or nyc
Its mostly just Spain. Lots of brits living there.
So they act like it's England.

The bad stereotypes from the past have stuck though

whats the law like for stealing a car over there?

A certain type of tourist goes to Spain or Greece because it’s very cheap. It’s more a cultural issue related to binge drinking. People save up all year to go abroad and get drunk and coked out of their minds every night.

I can’t say I’ve ever had any issues from locals for being English and I’m quite well travelled. Saying that I avoid getting smashed out of my mind in shitty bars.

These BRITISH fellas Conor and Darren need to be more humble like ROSS PEARSON.

The whole British gentleman generation died in the 80s and now this is Britain, loud mouthed, uneducated and irresponsible.

To quote a great ENGLISHMAN

“Fit for the mountains and the barbarous caves, where manners ne'er were preached“
or Ross Pointon...

who’s record is even more humbling than Pearson’s

disagree. multiple car crashes and one involving a pregnant woman. much worse

not taking away from the retardedness of stealing a cab though

Well who of us hasn't crashed his car into a pregnant woman then came back to take all the dope lying in the car ? Is normal.

He had a couple shitty incidents then he learned how to party responsibly. By the time he tested positive for cocaine, he had been keeping it private for a while.

Unlike Conor getting coked out and going on rampages everywhere, and Till who got coked out with a bunch of tourists in Spain and stole a taxi / thrashed an hotel. That's definitely some coked up shit.

Back