News Darren Till arrested in Tenerife after 'stealing a taxi and trashing a hotel'

giphy.gif

I've been to spain twice in the last year and believe me, the locals do not like the Brits. We just get drunk and cause havoc, it's embarassing

I've been to spain twice in the last year and believe me, the locals do not like the Brits. We just get drunk and cause havoc, it's embarassing

spain?

lol try every fucking touristy place you brits go to. absolutely obnoxious all over the planet

Wonder if that brutal asf knockout has anything to do with this

What's with all these MMA fighters going crazy lately? Stealing a cab while they load your luggage in the back? Like, why?

"I'm not paying a cab fare for anyee-oonne. Fookin everybody or anybody. I don't care."

spain?

lol try every fucking touristy place you brits go to. absolutely obnoxious all over the planet
Well .... if i'd been anywhere else i'd have stated that location also. How would I know about other places hating us if I haven't been there?

These BRITISH fellas Conor and Darren need to be more humble like ROSS PEARSON.

The whole British gentleman generation died in the 80s and now this is Britain, loud mouthed, uneducated and irresponsible.

To quote a great ENGLISHMAN

“Fit for the mountains and the barbarous caves, where manners ne'er were preached“

So far Jon Jones has proved to handle his cocaine the best out of his UFC cokepetitors.

Article says he fought last may - lol wtf?

Media: Conor is the most out of control idiot in the UFC
Till: Hold my beer

Back