Darren Till and Tyron Woodley’s mother share a moment minutes after UFC 228

Good for till for taking his first L so well.

i think i'll take him a bit more seriously seeing how he handled that. his "confidence" always came across as a really tedious act but he showed real character here. GOAT loser imo

smug till.png

for some reason ,that made me chuckle.

Etim seems well, thats good news

Last time I heard about him he was smashing his head until he was concussed against a bus somewhere in England. And people said Mcgregor lost his mind... Etim didn't have no dolly

i think i'll take him a bit more seriously seeing how he handled that. his "confidence" always came across as a really tedious act but he showed real character here. GOAT loser imo

View attachment 434557
I'm also quite impressed that Darren took that absolute beating and didn't get all that bruised up, considering how noticeable it is on pale skin
Dude's got warrior genetics for sure

I'm also quite impressed that Darren took that absolute beating and didn't get all that bruised up, considering how noticeable it is on pale skin
Dude's got warrior genetics for sure

Showed serious toughness there, he was getting bludgeoned

Weird seeing people showing some hespect to Tyron after this fight, but he really needed a performance like this to win back some fans. Put some respek on his name!

I must be having my period, that actually hit me in the feelers. Love when you see fighters acting just like regular people which is all they are really.

Well that was nice to see.

Back