Darren Till and Platinum Mike Perry Hanging Out

Till looked like fucking Rumble Johnson stepping up to face Woodley. I know Woodley is not the biggest WW, but damn. I think Till was just trying to get a belt in a lower weight class before his body is not able to make the cut anymore, but it's too late. He needs to go to LHW
lol woodley is one of the biggest WW's easily. he cuts from 205 and he is LEAN at 205 unlike till. dude is huge. see him in real life and you will realize how big he actually is. he is so dense. almost like a ripped cormier.

head size : darren till has a bigger head. slightly bigger

shoulders : darren till again

back : perry is bigger

core: perry Is bigger

quads: darren till

calves : perry

arms: equal

overall 3 - 3. yea no. he ain't even a good sized mw let alone lhw. he is a small mw.
till's size is vastly overrated and it will be proven when tyron flatlined his ass.
Manlet detected.

;)

I lol’d at Till wearing a t-shirt with his own name on it.

Manlet detected.
yea if 6 foot is a manlet then sure. till is not the biggest weight cutter and neither is he the biggest. I will tell you who is the biggest. nordine taleb. I have seen him in real life. he is exactly the same height as me and he looked gigantic. almost like a huge mw. lyman good is another huge guy. tyron is extremely dense. ponzinibbio is massive for the weight class. unlike till they are actually very lean too.
zak cummings
emil motherfucking meek is huuuuuuuuge.
l

yea if 6 foot is a manlet then sure. till is not the biggest weight cutter and neither is he the biggest. I will tell you who is the biggest. nordine taleb. I have seen him in real life. he is exactly the same height as me and he looked gigantic. almost like a huge mw. lyman good is another huge guy. tyron is extremely dense. ponzinibbio is massive for the weight classes. unlike till they are actually very lean too.
Just Sherdog humor, bro. ;)

I hear you tho, DC being HW king pin kinda proves that height can be over rated, especially if you don't know how to use it. Till, afterall, has the same reach as Conor. I personally think Till stretched the truth a bit about his size to pull a Conor and get a mental edge over his foes, like how Conor said he was 174 in cage vs Aldo but bulked up vs Nate, didn't cut a pound, and was barely 168. He also does a lot of the invisible last syndrome and fighting Leprechaun flexing stuff.

Just Sherdog humor, bro. ;)

I hear you tho, DC being HW king pin kinda proves that height can be over rated, especially if you don't know how to use it. Till, afterall, has the same reach as Conor. I personally think Till stretched the truth a bit about his size to pull a Conor and get a mental edge over his foes, like how Conor said he was 174 in cage vs Aldo but bulked up vs Nate, didn't cut a pound, and was barely 168. He also does a lot of the invisible last syndrome and fighting Leprechaun flexing stuff.
haha yea he does posturing up against a Woodley is lsnt tall at all. infact he is short for the weight class and because he is so dense and packed with muscle he looks even shorter.
height has advantages in mma due to the reach advantage for striking. Against fast athletic guys height would be negated very easily. generally shorter guys are quicker so that's why reach appears to be overrated. I think if the gap is closed and if the shorter guy closes the distance, it's an advantage for the shorter guy. it really depends though on your fighting style. I prefer romero's unorthodox style. He isnt tall either but I like how he closes distance quickly. However since i live in australia, it's hard to train wrestling so I stick with karate. i love my teep kicks and head kicks. i always do teep kicks against short guys.

W
I mentionned a tissue because I thought TS would start to cry out of joy because his hero posted a new tweet this morning.

Since you are the one who came out with the jerking off shit, I'll just leave it that way.

giphy.gif
Would order the ppv see who gets off 1st.

Pretty cool, considering they were both jawing at each other not long ago.

Dudes have been having some sparring wars, and are now bruvs.
Perry is a consummate gentleman. One of the friendliest guys in mma despite his reputation. He only turns on the aggro to hype himself for fights because he is so tender otherwise.

Back