Darren Till and Platinum Mike Perry Hanging Out

Good, now good to the bathroom, grab a tissue, and be done with it.

Pretty cool, considering they were both jawing at each other not long ago.

Dudes have been having some sparring wars, and are now bruvs.

You like to think about men beating off in the bathroom don't you?

<Fedor23>

I mentionned a tissue because I thought TS would start to cry out of joy because his hero posted a new tweet this morning.

Since you are the one who came out with the jerking off shit, I'll just leave it that way.

giphy.gif

How bad would Till destroy Perry ?

Till looked like fucking Rumble Johnson stepping up to face Woodley. I know Woodley is not the biggest WW, but damn. I think Till was just trying to get a belt in a lower weight class before his body is not able to make the cut anymore, but it's too late. He needs to go to LHW

Till looked like fucking Rumble Johnson stepping up to face Woodley. I know Woodley is not the biggest WW, but damn. I think Till was just trying to get a belt in a lower weight class before his body is not able to make the cut anymore, but it's too late. He needs to go to LHW

Till is only 6 feet tall, he could easily make MW

Tyrone is 5'9 which is a really short WW

Pretty cool, considering they were both jawing at each other not long ago.

Dudes have been having some sparring wars, and are now bruvs.
I love Platz attitude of it just being business, even fighting Cowboy, his team mate. These guys are trying to make as much money as possible, and in a lot of ways, fighting is like dancing and you want a good dance partner to compliment your style. Too much of this "we're team and we will never fight" has f'd up the sport, where we coulda had stud fights like D.C. vs Velasquez by now. These guys fight in the gym everyday for free, so it's better to just get paid for it.

Lol Till getting beat up by Perry. It’s nice of Till to let him think that.

Lol Till getting beat up by Perry. It’s nice of Till to let him think that.

I actually found that pretty classy on Tills part, and normally I bust his balls. lol

That was class of him to say imo.

GOATS RECOGNIZE GOATS

head size : darren till has a bigger head. slightly bigger

shoulders : darren till again

back : perry is bigger

core: perry Is bigger

quads: darren till

calves : perry

arms: equal

overall 3 - 3. yea no. he ain't even a good sized mw let alone lhw. he is a small mw.
till's size is vastly overrated and it will be proven when tyron flatlines his ass.

Last edited:
Back