Darren "The Gorilla" Till vs Woodley drawing

Never realized how big Till was til now.
that's what she said
Can't say he didn't warn you.
What he's doing should be illegal. But he gets close to the weight and his opponents agree to still fight him. And there's nothing the UFC wants to do about it.

full

{<goku}

I hate these opportunistic extreme weight cutters. If they can cut weight, they have weight advantage. If they fail, they just receive small punishments and they'll do the same thing again next time. The worst case is Till who failed twice and still got the title shot.

Till must be really proud fighting guys at least one weight class below him. Not a big fan.
Well, he is. He said it openly.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/dar...shouldnt-legally-allowed-fight-welterweights/

“90 KILOS,” TILL SAID. “ABOUT 200 POUNDS.”

“I AIN’T NO WELTERWEIGHT,” HE CONTINUED. “I’M A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, WHAT I’M DOING. THE UFC SHOULD BAN IT BUT THEY CAN’T BECAUSE I DO IT NATURALLY AND I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY, AND NO ONE CAN DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT.”

<WellThere>

Never rooted for woodley before because of my racism but damn I want him to lay till the fuck out
Hahahah same boat bro!

Obviously have never rooted for Woodley because I can't help my racist white privilege tendencies but Till triggers the fuck out of me.

Praying for a Woodley KO this time.

KmiLato.gif

(sorry Robby)

I don't get why people are saying Till is too big for the division. If you can make the weight, you can fight at that weight class. Having a size advantage isn't necessarily a benefit if you have to cut huge amounts of weight. Other disadvantages occur with such a cut - Rumble Johnson is a perfect example of that.

“I AIN’T NO WELTERWEIGHT,” HE CONTINUED. “I’M A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, WHAT I’M DOING. THE UFC SHOULD BAN IT BUT THEY CAN’T BECAUSE I DO IT NATURALLY AND I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY, AND NO ONE CAN DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT.”

Hmmmms, I question that part methinks...

Well, he is. He said it openly.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/dar...shouldnt-legally-allowed-fight-welterweights/

“90 KILOS,” TILL SAID. “ABOUT 200 POUNDS.”

<WellThere>
This quote never fails to trigger me
what a fucking cunt

Till must be really proud fighting guys at least one weight class below him. Not a big fan.
I know right. Not sure why everyone thinks he is so good. He can’t even make weight. He wouldn’t beat any top guys at middleweight (his actual weight class).

I don't get why people are saying Till is too big for the division. If you can make the weight, you can fight at that weight class. Having a size advantage isn't necessarily a benefit if you have to cut huge amounts of weight. Other disadvantages occur with such a cut - Rumble Johnson is a perfect example of that.
He cant make weight though

Hahahah same boat bro!

Obviously have never rooted for Woodley because I can't help my racist white privilege tendencies but Till triggers the fuck out of me.

Praying for a Woodley KO this time.

KmiLato.gif

(sorry Robby)
This and the Koscheck KOs are some of my favorites in the sport. People have forgotten that Woodley can sleep people, man.

Back