To a degree but I think theres a difference in how defensively minded and cautious Izzy and Till are in comparison to say a Yan or a Stipe, and certainly not champs like Figgy or Jan. Izzy and Till use distance and evasiveness incredibly well.
You can still find that kind of fight boring circumstantially if it's 2 fighters not willing to engage, regardless of how good they are.

Yeah I’m not a big fan of it and don’t think it has to be this way - look at Khabib for example. I know he’s a grappler but he went balls to the wall everyfight.

Darren is a legend in his own mind. In reality, he's not even top 5 at MW. Whittaker, Romero, Costa, Hermannson, and Cannonier all beat him.

Do you seriously believe that, or are you just trolling?
You are the troll numbness. Apparently blind Sherbros like you still cling to Whittaker since you think it makes you cool or something. Whittaker is boring as pics with no personality. Just look at th e Till fight where he backed up and resorted to point fighting. Whittaker needs to retire now and never even think about sniffing a title shot since he is boring as he'll. That is all. Good day to you troll.

You are the troll numbness. Apparently blind Sherbros like you still cling to Whittaker since you think it makes you cool or something. Whittaker is boring as pics with no personality. Just look at th e Till fight where he backed up and resorted to point fighting. Whittaker needs to retire now and never even think about sniffing a title shot since he is boring as he'll. That is all. Good day to you troll.

Whittaker's fights with Romero, Cannonier, Jacare, Brunson are more interesting than anything that can Till has done.

Darren Till is a loser who can’t win a fight to save his life in two different divisions. He barely wins split decisions.

So he trolls online hoping to get title shots or get into fights he doesn’t deserve. This is his entire M.O.

Till should be cut after his next loss. He sucks.

Damn Whittaker is a beast! Fucking fucking people up big time in the fights. Yoel broken orbital and his eye is forever fucked. Till, trashed his knee from the inside out, may never MCL the same again. Then Jared got his arm smashed in and will forever never be the same.

Till is a personality, funny dude very marketable. Hopefully he can get back on track and get some W’s
Well he was having the chance to beat Jack but unfortunately he got injured so it is what it is

Till is one of the most boring and overrated fighters around right now

Did u not watch the canonieer fight?

Can somebody PLEASE get this man and Perry together?

Put them on the same card against different people, book them in the same hotel room, make them start a small business selling ice cream together. I don't give a fuck but as long as it's recorded 24 hours a day you can take my money.

Who cares about Captain One Tit when we could have this?
See? this guy fuckin gets it!

Yeah I’m not a big fan of it and don’t think it has to be this way - look at Khabib for example. I know he’s a grappler but he went balls to the wall everyfight.
Yeah but not everyone can fight that way and find success. You have to fight according to what works best for you,and lots of guys trying to fight like Khabib would get laid the fuck out if they tried that

Darren Till is a loser who can’t win a fight to save his life in two different divisions. He barely wins split decisions.

So he trolls online hoping to get title shots or get into fights he doesn’t deserve. This is his entire M.O.

Till should be cut after his next loss. He sucks.
He beat GOATstelum. No easy day at the park. Like it or not he showed he is close to Whittakers level. If his leg hadnt gotten destroyed,that fight would be even closer

He beat GOATstelum. No easy day at the park. Like it or not he showed he is close to Whittakers level. If his leg hadnt gotten destroyed,that fight would be even closer

He barely scratched out a split decision against Kelvin. All till Does is lose and run his mouth.

Back