I DONT FOOOKEN CARREEEEE about till...i can barely understand the man...

Hes been unimpressive as of late...hes good for a sound bite but i havent seen anything stellar from him fighting wise in sometime..

He should be worried about that first and foremost

Don't chya think it'd be very Wonderboy vs Till ? Point fighty?
2 Very cautious fighters, could even go like Yoel vs Izzy... Maybe i'm wrong, i'd like to proven wrong, personality wise the build up would be amazing.
Till v Adesanya would be most exciting out of the cage imo.

Till v Adesanya would be most exciting out of the cage imo.
Yeah that's what i'm thinking.. To me it's got Till vs Wonderboy (which I did enjoy to an extent) and Izzy vs Yoel (Which I think was a disgrace from both) written all over it.

But the childish trash talk would be fun, though everyone knows they are friends so it'd probably come across a little forced.

I DONT FOOOKEN CARREEEEE about till...i can barely understand the man...

Hes been unimpressive as of late...hes good for a sound bite but i havent seen anything stellar from him fighting wise in sometime..

He should be worried about that first and foremost
Unimpressive?? Maybe we watching different fights lol

I thought he was impressive in his win over GOATstelum and the Whittaker fight. He did well for a guy with a completley jacked leg

"Im having trouble standing on this leg"

Then he goes like 2 or 3 more rounds like that

Fuck yas

Fuck all a yas

Lets see ya gobshites fight 5 fookin seconds with me leg the way it was

i told yas

i told all a yas

im the fookin man,and in a rematch I take whittakers spine out! Puttin him an any else wot comes at me,to the foookin cobbles m8!

People say ya hafta be DAFT to fight on w one fookin leg,but i tell ya as a i always tell ya

I dont fookin care!

about my leg!

about anything!

alls i care about is winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y'all gettin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get yer teeth polished bruh....

Av7qxGH.jpg

Reactions: HHJ
I thought he was impressive in his win over GOATstelum and the Whittaker fight.

Vs Whittaker? Till looked an performed like a wet fart...

I like Till but he had - 0 to no shine in that match....not that Rob did much better....

B- scrap at best....

He (Israel) is going to have to get Jon's balls out of his mouth first. In order to suck farts out of Dana's ass.

Last edited:
Hell yeah Till.

Anyone saying Whittaker vs Till was boring / a bad performance fails to see the intricacies involved in the matchup. It was a super high level striking affair, with Till being a very hard opponent to look decent against.

Do people still get excited for Till fights?

(honestly, did they ever)?
I know, right? People talk about how technical he is and everything, but I find him to be frustratingly gun-shy and have no interest in watching him.

Reactions: TR1
Fuck yas

Fuck all a yas

Lets see ya gobshites fight 5 fookin seconds with me leg the way it was

i told yas

i told all a yas

im the fookin man,and in a rematch I take whittakers spine out! Puttin him an any else wot comes at me,to the foookin cobbles m8!

People say ya hafta be DAFT to fight on w one fookin leg,but i tell ya as a i always tell ya

I dont fookin care!

about my leg!

about anything!

alls i care about is winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y'all gettin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looked awful v rob and v Kelvin. He didn’t do shit in either fight. Not sure what you watched but that’s not what I saw. Sure he was competitive but he’s not aggressive enough to be worthwhile. It’s not fun to watch him.

Back