Daron Cruickshank

Looked good has me as a fan win or lose, loved the kicks and combos.

He got knocked out stiff by a freak knee. Could have happened to anyone.

Gotta agree with this. He was dominating until he got cocky. Granted he shouldn't have let it happen, but it was one of those 1 in a 100 type things like the flying triangle Garza landed on Jabouin and he seems to have matured and learned to take things more seriously and not drop his guard.

entertaining fighter. will never crack the top 10.

Hate comments like this since it creates a mentality that we shouldn't care about anyone below the Top 10 or be watchful and interested in new prospects when they appear.

Hate comments like this since it creates a mentality that we shouldn't care about anyone below the Top 10 or be watchful and interested in new prospects when they appear.

woah, woah, hold your horses! I never said we should just disregard him because he isn't top 10. TS asked what our opinion was of Cruickshank and how far we could see him go and i answered accordingly. don't blame me for answering OP's question.

Jumping the gun dude, It's not a negative thing or anything. I love a lot of fighters who won't crack top 10, still root for them though....:eek:

But anyways, Cruickshank looked really good, but his opponent was very minimal in the skill department to say the least... great chin and heart though.

Looking forward to Cruickshank's next fight to see how he does

woah, woah, hold your horses! I never said we should just disregard him because he isn't top 10. TS asked what our opinion was of Cruickshank and how far we could see him go and i answered accordingly. don't blame me for answering OP's question.

Fair enough, sorry about that. It's just that I see comments ALL THE TIME after either a fighter who was hyped even a little bit lose(or even win for that matter) wind up being disregarded as cans or not having any future as contenders or anything more than gatekeepers.

I always wonder with threads like this if it is actually Daron Cruickshank and he is just super insecure looking for support from idiots on the internet.

but.

I think he has very dynamic striking and am looking forward to your next performance Daron!

sooo..... you're admitting you're an idiot on the internet? This is groundbreaking stuff for a Sherdog user.

I logged on to post this, nicely said.

He's a good prospect and entertaining as hell, i hooe they match him up with other strikers like njukuani and makdessi.

I couldn't believe it was the same fighter from TUF so he might be one of these guys that improves every time you see him.

Back