Darkseid vs. Thanos

IceAndFire**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Okay this for all you comic book nerds out there who follow both character arcs.

Who takes this?

http://images3.alphacoders.com/180/thumbbig-180397.jpg

thumbbig-180397.jpg

The Lord of Apokolips

VS.

The Mad Titan

http://cinepivates.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/thanos_gauntlet.jpg

thanos_gauntlet.jpg

Let the battle begin!

thanos_vs_darkseid_part_3_by_namorsubmariner-d641m55.jpg

Last edited:
Not a big DC fan, but I'm pretty sure Darkseid takes this.

Or you can have them do the fusion dance and get this:

797797-thanoseid.jpg

this again, I'll stand by my man

Darkseid

Depends which versions.

Jobberseid gets owned by common street thugs and Jobbernos gets arrested by ordinary cops.

The version of Thanos you but posted has the infinity gauntlet. That version can make universe disappear wih the snap of his fingers. The version of Darkseid you just posted is from the new 52. I don't really read comics anymore, but I doubt Darkaeid is in Thanks's league at this point.

I was just reading about these two. Anyway, Thanos wins. And what version of Darkseid is this?

Right now Thanos is on a Marvel Wide event if I'm not mistaken , I haven't read what direction they have taken Darkseid since the new 52 so I'll go with Thanos.

Not a big DC fan, but I'm pretty sure Darkseid takes this.

Or you can have them do the fusion dance and get this:

797797-thanoseid.jpg

wth is this?

anyways i cant help but feel this thread was created many times already

Darkseid- I had a few comic books with him in them as a kid and there was this really cool toy where the eyes would light up depending on where the light source behind the toy was as a kid (not that i could afford it, but it was fairly cool)

To be honest (and terribly so at this point in time) I had no idea who Thanos (or Ultron) were before the avengers movies :/

Prime, Motivated Thanos with That Look in his eyes and the Infinity Gauntlet>>>>>>>>>>>Darkseid.

Prime, Healthy Darkseid with That Look in his eyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet.

Without any artifacts, Darkseid wins. Thanos is a way better character though.

I'm sure there's equipment that Darkseid uses that just doesn't get mentioned. Apocolypse is extremely technologically advanced, mind control devices, boom tubes, all that stuff. I'm sure he's got something incorporated into his armor.
Also, what kind of fight are we talking about? Is it too the death? If so, whats Thanos relationship status? One time he was on the out's with his GF the embodiment of Death, and she wouldn't let him die. If that's still the case Darkseid could never win.
Also DS would just give up if Thanos produced the Anti-Life Equation,its all he's ever wanted after all, so there's that too.

Thanos easily because of the infinity gauntlet and the fact he has fought so many about everybody both good and bad. Anyone who loves death the way he does is a badass and would be hard to beat.

Back