Darko Stosic vs Jamahal Hill, who do you got ?

stosic has way more experience but he has looked really bad because of his low volume striking. Hill has talent, could be the upset and finish stosic but a 2 round TKO.

Hopefully Darko wins, this is to be or not to be for him. His run was disappointing so far, i believe it was more mental than anything.

Stosic will never be anything with USADA around.

Ever wonder why his debut got delayed for almost exactly six months?

If Stosic did take his career more serious I can see him winning. If he didnt improve he could get tagged.

when a southpaw fights an orthodox fighter an throws to the inside leg that is what happens I say props to him for not giving up on this technique

It happens to amateurs. Tons of right handed southpaws never nut shot their opponents. His technique obviously sucks and didnt work. He would have gotten props if he could adjust but he couldnt. And because oif that he might lose this fight.

Why do Croats hate Serbs so much?

Are you an Ustaša sympathizer?

Because they wont rejoin them again so they can bring back the Yugo car. Most awesome car ever made.

Because they wont rejoin them again so they can bring back the Yugo car. Most awesome car ever made.
@grimballer is still diriving a Yugo to this day.
He is stuck 20 years in the past though , I don't blame him for not getting rid of his Yugo

stosic has way more experience but he has looked really bad because of his low volume striking. Hill has talent, could be the upset and finish stosic but a 2 round TKO.

strange for someone who trains with cro cop

Why do Croats hate Serbs so much?

Are you an Ustaša sympathizer?
They hate us for being inferior to us.
As for Ustaše,there were many good things there just as there was some bad ones.
Yeah because fuck Serbs and blacks , right?

Haha like Croatia is somehow better....lol!
Yes it is better.Nobody normal wants to go to africa,and while Serbia has some nice places it can't compare to us.

They hate us for being inferior to us.
As for Ustaše,there were many good things there just as there was some bad ones.

Yes it is better.Nobody normal wants to go to africa,and while Serbia has some nice places it can't compare to us.

Sorry but Croatia is just like any other corrupt Eastern European sh*thole. Remember when all those girls were disappearing from those clubs and the police ended up being involved and tried covering it up? Sorry but that doesnt happen in a civilized country.

Sorry but Croatia is just like any other corrupt Eastern European sh*thole. Remember when all those girls were disappearing from those clubs and the police ended up being involved and tried covering it up? Sorry but that doesnt happen in a civilized country.
Lmao keep dreaming that
What girls??The hell are you talking about.

Back