Dark Souls III v4: Vengeance, sweet sweet vengeance

Just dropped Aldrich who was annoying but not especially difficult. Looks like he was slowly consuming Gwyndolin so i feel it was a mercy kill as well.

So Irithyll Dungeon basically makes me shit myself.

That place was so easy the first time I made my way through it. Then when I had to go back through the guys with the rods were fucking me up bad out of nowhere.

That place was so easy the first time I made my way through it. Then when I had to go back through the guys with the rods were fucking me up bad out of nowhere.
It's more of a fear factor for me. I'm kind of a sissy so zombies, screaming and creepy dungeons tend to shit me up. There's also those fetus dog things which are just wrong lol

It's more of a fear factor for me. I'm kind of a sissy so zombies, screaming and creepy dungeons tend to shit me up. There's also those fetus dog things which are just wrong lol
Have you played Bloodborne yet?

I just finished a playthrough and man, the chalice dungeons were made for you.

tumblr_inline_oqsadfdg8p1uqqhtd_540.gifv

tumblr_osbw17yNeR1vzel59o1_r4_540.gifv

Tangoed with the Dancer. Not my hardest fight but i can see how deadly she can be with stun locks and combos.

Have you played Bloodborne yet?

I just finished a playthrough and man, the chalice dungeons were made for you.

tumblr_inline_oqsadfdg8p1uqqhtd_540.gifv

tumblr_osbw17yNeR1vzel59o1_r4_540.gifv

I was always garbage at this game. I went to give it another shot but it hurts my eyes on the PS4. Hopefully the PC release is happening and I can play it the way it was meant to be played.

I was always garbage at this game. I went to give it another shot but it hurts my eyes on the PS4. Hopefully the PC release is happening and I can play it the way it was meant to be played.
Haha I told you. Now that you notice the difference at 60, you won't be able to tolerate this 30 nonsense anymore. It's horrible!

I was really hoping for a 60 patch before I did another playthrough but I can't get a PS5 anyway so I figured why not? But you're right, it makes my eyes bug out after a while. PC would be amazing but I remain a skeptic on that ever happening.

Last edited:
Tangoed with the Dancer. Not my hardest fight but i can see how deadly she can be with stun locks and combos.

A lot of people fucked around and killed the old lady early and had dancer as their second boss lol. She's much more difficult in that case.

I hated this fight. If this is a taste of things to come then i may as well stay at Firelink Shrine and fap my days away.

He's suck a cock. I didn't find his moveset that hard to avoid, but that shit from the Angel's was really annoying and how easy it was for me to get knocked over the edge. I died like 10 times from that BS!

Did you fight the nameless King yet? That's where I'm going next (Arch Dragon Peak). I found him the hardest of all Souks games, outside Dragons with giant pools of HP. I wound up cheesing him with arrows. I felt shame, but fuck him :D

I'm using using Eileen's Blades of Mercy (Bloodborne/Cinder's mod) so I'm excited to fight him legit. I wrecked Dragon Slayer Armor with them on my second try. I got sent over the edge on my first fight, what a douche!

He's suck a cock. I didn't find his moveset that hard to avoid, but that shit from the Angel's was really annoying and how easy it was for me to get knocked over the edge. I died like 10 times from that BS!

Did you fight the nameless King yet? That's where I'm going next (Arch Dragon Peak). I found him the hardest of all Souks games, outside Dragons with giant pools of HP. I wound up cheesing him with arrows. I felt shame, but fuck him :D

I'm using using Eileen's Blades of Mercy (Bloodborne/Cinder's mod) so I'm excited to fight him legit. I wrecked Dragon Slayer Armor with them on my second try. I got sent over the edge on my first fight, what a douche!
I was terrible at dealing with his delayed attacks and my muscle memory worked against me worse in this fight than any other. I think i got greedy a lot of the time as well and might have got the win sooner if i had hit him once per exchange. I didn't enjoy the fight at all.

That's my most recent boss and i'm having a rest for the moment as games like this can be stressful. Will try and progress a little further later on.

I was definitely wise to fully upgrade my estus flask for this one. Fuck knows how i got the win after being slapped around that much. Long fight too.

Also related,

Ashen One..Dont forget to bring souls

Back