Dark Souls 2 NG++

I think after I finish Iron King tonight I'll try and run through NG+ and do Ivory and the 4th during the NG+ sequence. I need to get forbidden sun.

I think after I finish Iron King tonight I'll try and run through NG+ and do Ivory and the 4th during the NG+ sequence. I need to get forbidden sun.

If it's helpful, when you're on NG and you miss Navlaan's quest, you can just ascetic all the areas associated with it to reset. You don't need to go to the next NG+.

If it's helpful, when you're on NG and you miss Navlaan's quest, you can just ascetic all the areas associated with it to reset. You don't need to go to the next NG+.

I don't think ascetic can help me. I released him immediately upon seeing him, which made him hostile and I killed him. I've read that the ascetic won't revive him or the quest line needed to get the spell. Part of what I love and hate about Souls.

I also want Great Chaos Fireball but that requires level 500 in blood bros (ridiculous) and NG++. Probably not happening.

ranking to full on blood bros was a real PITA since it's based on the difference between wins and losses rather than total wins. You could win 1000 fights and never rank.

I don't think ascetic can help me. I released him immediately upon seeing him, which made him hostile and I killed him. I've read that the ascetic won't revive him or the quest line needed to get the spell. Part of what I love and hate about Souls.

I also want Great Chaos Fireball but that requires level 500 in blood bros (ridiculous) and NG++. Probably not happening.

I think chaos fireball is going to end up being the only spell I won't likely get, I have the achievements for all miracles, hexes ad magic spells, but not the pyros.

ranking to full on blood bros was a real PITA since it's based on the difference between wins and losses rather than total wins. You could win 1000 fights and never rank.

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous, IMO. I could see 500 wins as that's a good accomplishment and would take some time, but +500 over losses...damn I'm nowhere near that good and about a dead even K/D with duels I'd say.

I think chaos fireball is going to end up being the only spell I won't likely get, I have the achievements for all miracles, hexes ad magic spells, but not the pyros.

It's strange that they've made the pyros hardest to get. I'm working on a pyro build: +10 flame, penal cuffs+5, Int+Fth 24 each and a regular dark orb with a +3 sunset staff does more damage than any of my pyros.

That being said Forbidden Sun looks like it's one of the best spells in the game.

Beat Alonne too. I'd rate him the easiest of the three bosses for the second DLC. Took I think 4 or 5 tries only.

Beat Alonne too. I'd rate him the easiest of the three bosses for the second DLC. Took I think 4 or 5 tries only.

Took me 5, I think. I thought he was the toughest solo but the easiest with two NPCs. They do a great job absorbing his attacks.

Finally started my NG+ play through. I love the higher frequency of invasions.

I'm actually loving Fire Snake for PVP. The tracking on that thing is borderline cheap and I hit people with it about 80% of the time, many of the times it breaks their poise and pancakes them too.

I've made a character with no magic or miracles. Just dexterity, strength and adaptability. I'm having a pretty easy time getting through everything.

DLC areas seem dead, not sure if my soul level is too low or high or what.

I've made a character with no magic or miracles. Just dexterity, strength and adaptability. I'm having a pretty easy time getting through everything.

You on NG or NG+? I'm on NG+, level 240, soul memory 12 million. I'm having an OK time finding summons for players in the Ivory Crown DLC.

Anyone have any tips for Aava? I don't find him/her/it very hard, but considering how much HP bosses have in NG+ it's hard to maintain a "perfect game" for as long you need to stay on your tippy toes.

You on NG or NG+? I'm on NG+, level 240, soul memory 12 million. I'm having an OK time finding summons for players in the Ivory Crown DLC.

NG, my soul level is about 2 million.

How far into NG+ or ++ do you think you can make it based on how you're doing right now? I'm interested in going that route but not sure if the damage tapers off, or how the new patch has effected things.

I never play mages in games like these and hope it's not too underpowered later on.

How far into NG+ or ++ do you think you can make it based on how you're doing right now? I'm interested in going that route but not sure if the damage tapers off, or how the new patch has effected things.

I never play mages in games like these and hope it's not too underpowered later on.

I think I like it better than the magic characters I've used. I haven't had any trouble with anything so far.

I played entire vanilla NG with a pure strength build using the large club exclusively. I added pyro but never used it (no int+faith).

Overall it was effective but frustrating at times with no range. Still my 2-handed club smash did like 800 damage each hit PVE and flattened every non boss.

if you've got no magic ,you at least need a bow. Every character I ever built has a bow in stock.

Back