Dark Green Twins Gloves

Markovich

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying some Twins gloves for my next purchase. I'm interested in the dark green color, but it seems the muay thai fighting website doesn't have it, nor does muay thai stuff. The only place that seems to have it, is the official Twins Special site. I may have missed something. You guys know anywhere else to get some dark green Twins gloves? I am not gonna buy the bright green ones, to bright for me, plus its not the right shade of green I like.

Have you tried sending muay thai fighting an email to confirm which green they have in stock.

Haven't done that, but I would assume what the depict in the site is what they actually have.

Haven't done that, but I would assume what the depict in the site is what they actually have.
Shoot them an email, sometimes they miss to update colours especially if they're relatively new. Before, their Fairtex BGV1(BR) didn't have a yellow option and so I emailed them. They double checked with factory and have since updated. :)

Agreed. MuayThaiFighting always updates their products and gets everything straight from the factory if it's not in stock. I did the same thing when I saw that Fairtex released these new Superior Curved Thai Pads (KPLS2). I sent an email asking if they could make a special order for me and they shortly listed the item on their site apologizing for the delay in updating.

Give it a shot! It's worth a try.

Back