Dariush's nice-guy disposition has gotten under Tony's skin

Lol this should be fun please break down this "3 round" fight for us, round-by-round.
Round 1: RDA pummels the fake elite fighter.
Round 2: the fake elite fighter gets desperate and resorts to cheating in order to not lose.
Rounds 3,4,5: RDA fights at a disadvantage while seeing double and still almost wins.

Healthy RDA makes the fake Mexican tap to strikes.

Ferguson RDA.png

Tony has never been that good. he just had that Chin and great endurance which got him so many wins in fights against real competition. now he's too old too slow. Should stick to break dancing.

Right.....Not that good? The dude is easily top 5 LW ever and if he had beaten Khabib, people
would have been saying he was the goat for that division. Yes, Tony has holes in his game but to say “all he has” is stamina and a chin is crazy. That just seems like hate. He has a wild crazy unorthodox style where he’s dangerous from any position. It’s not textbook. It’s not traditional. But it’s worked for him in a big way considering all the success he’s had. Now people are saying “Tony’s style was never good” because he’s coming off bad loses. It obviously was good enough to carry him through an epic win streak.

Tony had a fight style that was definitely not going to “age well”. However that’s totally different then saying he has never been that good which is far from the truth.

The dude is easily top 5 LW
Lol. He has exactly two wins of note: RDA and Barboza. Both were achieved by cheating. The moment he couldn't cheat against a legit elite, legit top 5 fighter in Gaethje, he got annihilated. He went to wars with cans in his career, that's not the mark of a top 5 fighter, lmao. Calling him a top 10 fighter is already a stretch. Top 15 is more accurate.

And for the record, I don't care about UFC's fake rankings.

Lol. He has exactly two wins of note: RDA and Barboza. Both were achieved by cheating. The moment he couldn't cheat against a legit elite, legit top 5 fighter in Gaethje, he got annihilated. He went to wars with cans in his career, that's not the mark of a top 5 fighter, lmao. Calling him a top 10 fighter is already a stretch. Top 15 is more accurate.

And for the record, I don't care about UFC's fake rankings.

So Tony and his accomplishments don’t put him as a top 5 LW of all time? Ok....

Round 2: the fake elite fighter gets desperate and resorts to cheating in order to not lose.
Rounds 3,4,5: RDA fights at a disadvantage while seeing double and still almost wins.

View attachment 854569

Whoa there buddy you stated multiple times this was a 29-28 fight.

Stop backtracking, you already said it was 3 rounds multiple times. Stand by your word.

Whoa there buddy you stated multiple times this was a 29-28 fight where are these extra rounds coming from??
Lol, no actual arguments against Toney barely managing to win 1 more round while benefitting from early fight-changing cheating. I don't really care about arguing semantics or exact scores: the fight was razor-thin decision and Phoney barely managed to eek it out. Healthy RDA demolishes him in the rematch. Cope.

So Tony and his accomplishments don’t put him as a top 5 LW of all time? Ok....
He doesn't have any accomplishments to be considered top 5 LW of all time. Winning via cheating is not an accomplishment.

Rda vs Tony is a draw

47-47 because of the eye poke

Lol, no actual arguments against Toney barely managing to win 1 more round while benefitting from early fight-changing cheating. I don't really care about arguing semantics or exact scores: the fight was razor-thin decision and Phoney barely managed to eek it out. Healthy RDA demolishes him in the rematch.

Just to confirm, it was a 3 round fight correct?

I know you said it multiple times but I wanna hear it again cause it's funny.

Sure you did.

You probably thought it was at the Apex for the belt too huh
This guy clearly hasn’t watched the fight.
Join date totally checks out.

I’m still waiting for him to supply the name of a single journalist whom scored it for RDA.. because in super close razor thin decisions you tend to have at least one motherfucker score it the opposing way to everyone else.
But so far, no.

if anything Beneil seemed like the moment was getting to him. Tony got people chanting his name, made people laugh, he's the fan favorite.

View attachment 854569
Wow, so transparent.
Screen shot the left hand side of that page showing how the journalists all scored the fight, or the fan scoring which shows virtually no one gave RDA the win, and post that.

This ladies and gents is what we call cherry picking.

the journalists all scored the fight
I care about the opinions of retarded journos even less than I care about the opinions of shertards, lol.

virtually no one gave RDA the win
Never said RDA won, only said that it was a razor thin fight, which it was.

Still no actual arguments against the fight being razor close with Phoney having a massive early advantage due to cheating. Still no arguments against Phoney barely managing to eek out one more round against a half blind opponent, lol. Still clinging to semantics and scoring. He's an overrated can, b. Always was. RDA makes him tap to strikes in the rematch.

Winning a razor thin 29-28 is neither "clear" nor "easy", especially when you win via cheating.

View attachment 854552

RDA butchers the dirty fighter in the rematch.
Not even trying to deny you didn't watch the fight, lol.

According to shertards, having a finger rammed through your eye has no influence on fighter performance, lol.
View attachment 854567
Nice goalpost movement, lol. I said Phoney won a razor-thin decision, which he did, because he cheated with a massive fight-changing eyepoke in the second round. Phoney's win over RDA means nothing and has no value, RDA butchers him in the rematch. Cope.

Unlike you, I actually watched the fight. Massive eye poke in the second round changed the outcome of the fight, because RDA was fighting while seeing double for the last 3 rounds.
Brag so much about knowing about the fight and don’t even know how many rounds it was. How the fuck you get 29-28 out of a 5 round fight

I care about the opinions of retarded journos even less than I care about the opinions of shertards, lol.

Never said RDA won, only said that it was a razor thin fight, which it was.

Still no actual arguments against the fight being razor close with Phoney having a massive early advantage due to cheating. Still no arguments against Phoney barely managing to eek out one more round against a half blind opponent, lol. Still clinging to semantics and scoring. He's an overrated can, b. Always was. RDA makes him tap to strikes in the rematch.

Lol imagine being this triggered by Tferg.

Brag so much about knowing about the fight and don’t even know how many rounds it was. How the fuck you get 29-28 out of a 5 round fight
I’ll field this one.

Rd 1: 5.8 5.6 Tony
Rd 2: 5.8 5.6 Tony
Rd 3: 5.8 5.6 Tony
Rd 4: 5.7 5.6 Tony
Rd 5: 6.0 5.6 Tony

Pretty solid scoring as far as I’m concerned. Especially that razor thin fourth round.

Tony’s eye pokes in the third round caused temporary blindness which this guy was unable to recover from, and hence did not take the final two rounds into consideration.
Clear victory for RDA over 3 rounds, no arguments, other than from every single journalist, none of whose opinion matters as they probably didn’t watch the fight.

Guy now has a long white stick, and a dog. Which are wasted on him as his vision, but not his common sense, returned within a couple of days.

I always just kind of thought Tony was a mad man? He can find any way to get himself hyped out of his eyeballs to fight someone even if he has to pretend he hates the guy.

Beneil just missed weight by .5 first time of asking

Has one hour to make weight

there is truth in this however, the level of toughness Tony has is pretty much unmatched in UFC. that counts for something.

99.9% of guys would have folded way sooner in that Gaejchjiejch fight. i dont think anybody at LW would have lasted that long under same cicumstance
I have to agree with you.
Tony is so tough and so psychotic, few can match his tenacity and resilience.
Unmatched, really.

Back