Media Dariush comes off as being way too normal to be an elite level MMA fighter

Legit nice guy going up against a manic with documented mental health issues.

He's a cool dude. really down to earth, seem like a family man. Which is why I hope he fights smarter, but he likes that brawl style.

Dude probably has a secret massive ego because every person involved with competing in combat sports has a massive ego.

Didn't know you shouod have mental problems to be an mma fighter ( although if you watch most guys interviews you might think its a must)

Legit nice guy going up against a manic with documented mental health issues.

I think he's going to sleep Tony or crack him good then just beat on him or cruise. Tony's downfall is going the way I thought it might so far. Bad defense but amazing chin - once the chin starts to go for a guy like that, its not long before he's wearing a helmet in the lunch line and losing to guys he would have killed a few years prior. I think he's taken too much damage at this point. Even in his amazing performances he ate some seriously hard shots to the dome. Gaethje was the tipping point, and that beatdown by Oliviera added to it.

The more I see of Benny the more I like him - great fighter that is an even better dude.

Let’s see if he can handle El Cucuy - if Tony hurts him and Benny sees red and starts throwing bombs I will lose my shit.

He comes off as the guy who is probably going to win this fight. I'm not sure Tony will even have any fight IQ based on his press conference performance and that's one of Dariush's strong suits.

Back