Darion Caldwell--I know I can beat TJ -his arms are too short, I can beat Ortega and Max too

tenor.gif

Pitbull is a solid test to get a feel about what he can do in the UFC.

He runs thru Pitbull then he could very well do the things he says. Hes at a good gym for guys his size. Got Cruz, Stephens, Reis just to name a few studs

Ortega is always lo

Caldwell was a late starter , did bad early in seasons and peaked in the NCAA. Dake got trounced the tourney prior to NCAA that year and was a 4th seed as a result. Caldwell whooped metcalf when nobody thought possible . Nobody is arguing who had the better career but go read up on most wrestling forums and nearly everyone expected him to beat dake

Trounced? He lost in OT. And if anyone it was Dake who turned into a super stud come NCAAs. He had two losses in each of his first two years but still managed to roll through and win the championship both years.

I probably should throw "who da fook is that?" meme here, but i do know who he is, move to the UFC and get it done, fights are not happening anytime soon and i doubt he would actually win them.

Why the hell would you work with that sexual predator dweeb beta bitch bundle of sticks Jamie kilstein?

Good for him. Now let's see him try. I'll watch.

I don't think he even beats Mcdonald when his hand's healthy. Let alone he could make a ufc run.

he's the guy that was interviewed by the great chael sonnen

I don't care to see him move to the UFC unless he's really interested. I do however want to see him fight all the pitbull brothers.

Whats the legal view on a Bellator vs UFC event? why hasn't it ever happened? How freaked would you guys be if they had a belt unification fight?

Darrion was an absolute beast wrestler. Many think he would have beat dake if he didnt get injured

I remember when he tossed that heavily favored guy from Iowa in the finals one year. It was so satisfying because the guy was all they talked about on the broadcast.

Whats the legal view on a Bellator vs UFC event? why hasn't it ever happened? How freaked would you guys be if they had a belt unification fight?

Because UFC has very little to gain from it. Remember, Bellator has zero public following compared to UFC, so there is no reason for UFC to risk losing their assets.

Lmao. Dake is a top 3 collegiate wrestler of all time. Caldwell isn’t a top 100. Dake got better every season, but even early on, if they met in his sophomore season had Darrion not got hurt Dake would have still thrashed him. And like I said, that was an immature Dake not nearly at his peak.

Thrashed senior Caldwell when he was a sophomore? No chance.

Dake didn't get a lot of bonus points that year so he sure wouldnt of thrashed Caldwell.

Dake as a Soph: 31-2 campaign in which he notched 20 bonus point wins, seven of which were falls.

Caldwell as a junior: 38-1 overall record and winning the national championship at 149 pounds, arguably the toughest in college wrestling in 2009. 17 pins and 7 major decisions

Last edited:

I don't care to see him move to the UFC unless he's really interested. I do however want to see him fight all the pitbull brothers.

<{danayeah}>Dana says F'that is all the legality of that. The only way it happens is if WME buys bellator first.

Well this statement aged well. Both he and TJ losing to flyweights lmao

Completley off topic but this fight really showcased how wrestlers struggle when they dont have the cage to hold their opponents against. Caldwell looked gassed by the second round from trying to hold gucci down. Wonder what the rematch will look like in the cage??

Back