Television DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Set Photos of the Punisher, post #250)

The reboot had to happen. It just wouldn't make sense if they left it as is because we've already seen Murdock go through a lot, and have had a lot of characters introduced in his series, and in the other Marvel Netflix character's series.
They'd be stuck to the storylines and developments of the past otherwise.

"If"?

JFL...

clean.jpg
YES QUEEN!!!!!

Maybe I will actually be able to finish a season if they reboot and improve it. I can't make it past episode 10 Season 1 and it has taken me years to get to this point.

you’re dead wrong there, @Anung Un Rama. You’re dead wrong.
nah, that whole origin may have been fine for a run of the mill character, would have been great actually, but it didn't fit Bullseye, nor did this guy have the skillset of one of the world's greatest assassins. He was a pretty generic sociopathic ex-cop.

Maybe I will actually be able to finish a season if they reboot and improve it. I can't make it past episode 10 Season 1 and it has taken me years to get to this point.

From what i vaguely recall Season 2 was dogshit. Supposedly season 3 was great but they lost me after season 2. I just didn't like this version of Daredevil.

From what i vaguely recall Season 2 was dogshit. Supposedly season 3 was great but they lost me after season 2. I just didn't like this version of Daredevil.

Season 2 was my favorite season.

Closest thing to the Miller run we ever will have, and the only decent portrayal of the Punisher ever on film.

Season 2 was my favorite season.

Closest thing to the Miller run we ever will have, and the only decent portrayal of the Punisher ever on film.

The bit with Punisher was okay but everything else was shit. It tuned me off from the series completely.

The bit with Punisher was okay but everything else was shit. It tuned me off from the series completely.

Yeah, Daredevil during Miller's run wasn't like most comic stuff. I could see how many people wouldn't like it.

Same with Watchmen and some others.

Yeah, Daredevil during Miller's run wasn't like most comic stuff. I could see how many people wouldn't like it.

Same with Watchmen and some others.

My main problem was Matt/Daredevil (maybe also Foggy i don't remember) was making the same mistakes from season 1. He didn't develop at all and actually regressed. That's what I remembered at being annoyed. It's not the Frank Miller take I had a problem with. It's the character development and the fact that he was dealing with the same BS from season 1 with different opponents.

My main problem was Matt/Daredevil (maybe also Foggy i don't remember) was making the same mistakes from season 1. He didn't develop at all and actually regressed. That's what I remembered at being annoyed. It's not the Frank Miller take I had a problem with. It's the character development and the fact that he was dealing with the same BS from season 1 with different opponents.

I always thought that is kind of Matt's schtick though, not really learning. (See his guilt-complex, Women, and need for justice even when he's going to lose).

The thing I liked least was Karen. I get combining characters helped condense the storytelling, but Karen's downward trajectory and it's consequences were good story (IMO).

I’m not prepared to watch these talentless disney cucks butcher my boy.

Update: December 5, 2022

Margarita Levieva and Sandrine Holt Join DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN Possibly Playing Matt Murdock's Love Interests

daredevil-born-again-new-cast.jpg

Margarita Levieva (The Deuce) and Sandrine Holt (American Gigolo) are set for major roles opposite Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio in Daredevil: Born Again, Marvel’s upcoming revival series on Disney+, sources tell Deadline.

Written and executive produced by Matt Corman and Chris Ord, the new installment centers on Cox’s title character Daredevil, otherwise known by the name Matt Murdock, an attorney by day and crimefighter by night. D’Onofrio reprises his role as mob boss Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin.

Details about Levieva’s and Holt’s characters are being kept under wraps; Deadline hears they may be playing love interests for the leads. Reps for Marvel, Levieva and Holt declined comment.

In addition to Cox and D’Onofrio, Levieva and Holt join previously cast Michael Gandolfini. The 18-episode season of Daredevil: Born Again is slated to premiere in 2024, four years after the original Daredevil series ended its run on Netflix after three seasons.

Levieva will be pulling double Disney+ duty; as Deadline revealed exclusively last week, she also has booked a guest starring role in the Star Wars series The Acolyte.

The actor, who starred for three seasons of the HBO series The Deuce. and a major role on ABC’s Revenge, was most recently seen starring in the Netflix series In From the Cold. She will next be seen in ITV and Tiger Aspect’s Litvinenko.

On the feature side, Levieva recently starred in the Lionsgate’ feature’s Inherit the Viper, opposite Josh Hartnett.

Holt recently recurred on Showtime’s drama series American Gigolo. Her extensive TV series credits also include AMC’s Better Call Saul, Prime Video’s The Expanse, Showtime’s Homeland, CBS’ MacGyver, NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Netflix’s House of Cards.

https://deadline.com/2022/12/darede...rine-holt-cast-disney-plus-series-1235189804/

It's good when superhero/sci-fi shows cast actresses who previously showed the private parts.

Something long like that. The actors are proven, but I suspect the team isn't necessarily the same as the ones behind the Netflix show. I hope they don't stink it up like other Disney+ MCU shows.

I suspect if she sent strong signals she's an eager beaver looking to be a team player she'd have the role again.

Back